Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

181 - 183 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
Buncha W124's
2,091 Posts
I am pretty sure it was Mercedes Benz of South Atlanta (mbpartsworld.com), but I would need to dig through my old emails to be sure. There are two emissions stickers and an air conditioning sicker that I am more concerned with. There is also one abut proper coolant, but that one is of lowest concern.
The emissions decal above the passenger headlight was never available for public sale. The vacuum line decal above the driver headlight had limited availability for some models and may be NLA, depending on which specific decal you need. The coolant decal has been NLA for several years, I have a few available that I'm willing to sell but they won't be particularly cheap.

Looks like the R-12 red decal may be NLA, while the R-134a green decal might still be available?

:smile

·
Registered
1993 300D 2.5 "Elsie"
1,291 Posts
The emissions decal above the passenger headlight was never available for public sale. The vacuum line decal above the driver headlight had limited availability for some models and may be NLA, depending on which specific decal you need. The coolant decal has been NLA for several years, I have a few available that I'm willing to sell but they won't be particularly cheap.

Looks like the R-12 red decal may be NLA, while the R-134a green decal might still be available?

:smile
These are the ones I have (minus the SRS). Bummer about the black one on the passenger side. Though the coolant decal is of least concern, I'll PM you about it.

I have converted the car to the pressure activated wastegate and all the vacuum and EGR crap is gone anyway, so maybe I shouldn't really be that concerned about those stickers at this point...lol!

Attachments

181 - 183 of 183 Posts