Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

901 - 920 of 2315 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts

Hideki's W124, plans for a mild tuner are in the works. Don't want to do anything too extreme. I want to lower the car for sure, and an exhaust :D

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Apart from the OEM wheels, ^^^ these probably are the best looking rims I've seen on a 124 yet. If I still had my 300E and were looking for aftermarket wheels, that's the style I'd look for.

·
Registered
570 Posts
1995 E320 Slideshow

1995 E320

Does this photo slideshow work for you guys?

The pictures are of my 1995 E320 Special Edition after spring cleaning in 2009 and 2008. There are also a few winter shots with my original wheels, car on summer vacation photos, an absolutely incredible iPod integration set-up, and an old blurry photo with the cheap replacement grille that I hated.

·
Registered
53 Posts
1995 E320

Does this photo slideshow work for you guys?

The pictures are of my 1995 E320 Special Edition after spring cleaning in 2009 and 2008. There are also a few winter shots with my original wheels, car on summer vacation photos, an absolutely incredible iPod integration set-up, and an old blurry photo with the cheap replacement grille that I hated.
Wow that is a beauty! Makes me miss my 320 terribly! I was curious about the grill but I didn't spot it in the photos.

I got the iPOD Mercedes interface into my new coupe but I'm not overly happy with it. I think next time I'm going to save myself a fortune and install an after market product reather.

Thanks for the photos :)

901 - 920 of 2315 Posts
About this Discussion
2.3K Replies
789 Participants
DesiOC
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing