Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1041 - 1060 of 3530 Posts

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
2.6 5sp are pretty rare....expect to play catchup with maintenance though even if it says all records from first owner.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Turbo support strut 602

I'm looking for a turbo support strut, PN 6021400542. This specific part was only used on 124 applications. Anyone parting a 124 2.5?

·
Registered
215 Posts
FS: Black mirror / shell

W124 from driver's side.
Comes in two pieces.

Piece #1 is the black outer shell. If yours is cracked or damaged, pop it off and pop this one on. $20 shipped

Piece #2 is the internals. The aluminum frame is broken, but if you need the glass/electronics, this is what you need. $20 shipped.

US only. PayPal. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
4pot front calipers $80 for pair + shipping
om603 turbo $200+shipping

·
Registered
43 Posts
For Sale
Item:1988 300ce/sportline center console
Description: car has been posted on here before so check out my listings.
car is a project, needs paint and mechanical work but it does run and drive.
car is tmu per autocheck had a small discrepency i will inform the buyer further.
(car needs rear diff mounts, major tune up, will go over the details with buyer aswell)
Price: $900
contact: 203 565 3271 (text first, usually on the go so calls usually dont get answerd quickly)

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Would anyone be interested in trading their 124 wagon for my 1986 300SDL?

I'm open to ANY 124 wagon in similar condition to my SDL, but like the 4MATICs and the E320s.

My rust free 1986 300SDL is Astral Silver with black leather interior and has 232k miles. Check out the threads below for more info.

Some history:
Coda, 1986 300SDL, the journey continues........ - PeachParts Mercedes ShopForum

The ad:
86 300SDL "CODA" for sale - PeachParts Mercedes ShopForum

PM me if you're interested. THANKS! :)
Coda is off the market! My wife finally agreed that selling her is a bad idea. She's letting me buy a fourth MB (gasser wagon) in the next year.

Wooo Hoooo!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Coda is off the market! My wife finally agreed that selling her is a bad idea. She's letting me buy a fourth MB (gasser wagon) in the next year.

Wooo Hoooo!!!!!!
You are one lucky man!

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
300E five speed manual donor and parts car.

Whoops! I had not noticed this 124 specific for sale thread and the request not to start a new one. I apologize for starting a new thread.

I have a 300E five speed that I have decided to sell. It is a registered and inspected, running and driving car, but has come to a point in it's life where it would best be used as a manual transmission donor car. It couid be kept on the road with some work, but that money would be best spent on a nice, low mileage car to transplant the manual transmission into.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Larry nooooooo....
But if you must - can I buy one of your mileage badges ?
They don't have that scheme here in Australia.

·
Registered
406 Posts
E320 Harness 124 440 5632 $260 Shipped

I have a 2005 build date harness 1244405632 that I bought by mistake for my 1995 E320 Cab. It is used but was the Seller I bought it from guaranteed it worked. I am asking 260 shipped anywhere in the US by Priority Mail, Paypal only. Pic of tag below, if you need more pics let me know. Please check you VIN for correct part number, it will not work in a 1995 cab.

Attachments

·
Registered
692 Posts
WTB: Child - Baby - Infant Seat

WTB: Child Seat, must be Genuine Mercedes from the early 1990's, any condition. NOT interested in something that "will fit" or "similar to" but a real genuine Mercedes Child - Infant - Baby Seat.

I MAY consider a Recaro item.

I'll handle all shipping and packing because I know that these thing can be a PITA to ship.

Thanks,

Ron

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
WTB: Child Seat, must be Genuine Mercedes from the early 1990's, any condition. NOT interested in something that "will fit" or "similar to" but a real genuine Mercedes Child - Infant - Baby Seat.

I MAY consider a Recaro item.

I'll handle all shipping and packing because I know that these thing can be a PITA to ship.

Thanks,

Ron
Are you aware that child seats, like motorcycle helmets, have an expiration date? Usually no more than 7 years max.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Are you aware that child seats, like motorcycle helmets, have an expiration date? Usually no more than 7 years max.
I am aware of that, thanks. I have no idea why they expire, other than to give some government employee a job enforcing the rule.

But I still want one for the period. I promise the government not to use it to haul anything more than a teddy bear.

On the same subject..... air bags have a similar expiration date, and I wonder how many, if ANY, have changed theirs on the 124. I would bet close to zero.

But thanks for the heads up on expiration date rule.

Kind Regards,

Ron

1041 - 1060 of 3530 Posts
About this Discussion
3.5K Replies
703 Participants
dadrab
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing