Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1001 - 1020 of 3542 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Is this car sold? Sent you an email.

I still have a 1995 E320 convertible parts car for sale. Can be seen here:
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/sale-wanted-trade-giveaway/1681534-sale-1995-e320-convertible.html

NOTE: I was not able to get a title from the previous owner. At this point, a new owner has two choices. One is to use this great car for parts, of which many are in great shape. Another way would be to attempt to get a duplicate title from the DMV. I simply have no time for either so my loss is your gain.

$1400 OBO NEED GONE ASAP

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
I've got to say goodbye to my '92 400E. Has the '92 LH module for 15 added HP at WOT! 157,xxx miles in excellent condition. Lots of new parts; wiring harness, front rotors, bearings and pads, new windshield, tires and wheels in great shape. The most fun car I've ever driven, runs great, shifts fine. It's not perfect but I can't drive it do to serious back issues, had to get a 140 instead.

I've got it up for $3200 on CL but am open to all offers. Car was garaged most of its life and is not a rust bucket.

Edit: I just can't do it. That's why it had goofball price to begin with. I'm giving it to my sister, at least I'll get to play with it when I can.

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have some monark injectors with less the 100 miles since the install. Snapped my timing chain, going with a LS1 swap so trying to recoup some of my money. Asking 350.00 shipped. These are the whole injectors already popped tested amd balanced. 520-450-1716

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have some monark injectors with less the 100 miles since the install. Snapped my timing chain, going with a LS1 swap so trying to recoup some of my money. Asking 350.00 shipped. These are the whole injectors already popped tested amd balanced. 520-450-1716

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Kind of unrelated but how was hard was the LS1 swap? What transmission did you use?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Selling my center console storage compartment, amazing condition. Comes with the original key! 65$ plus shipping from phx, az. Pm your zip code so I can check shipping costs. I take PayPal :) any questions just ask

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
88 300CE

SOLD

Located in Germantown, MD 20874
$1400 OBO

88 300CE
Automatic trans.

Runs excellent. In great shape. No rust anywhere. Original tool set. Minor exterior cosmetic flaws - scratches, dings, imperfections in paint. Interior is in great shape. Worst of wear shows on driver seat - pictured - still comfortable. Many extra/spare parts included - OVP, relays, 02, fuel pump and filters, new starter and ignition system, fog lights, turn signal covers, switches, climate control unit, 5 wheels in addition to 5 on/in car (which are the nicest).
Odometer reads 105,xxx but I estimate closer to 130,xxx.
Updated sound system.
Selling on CL but would prefer to sell here. PM me. Will go quick. Won't hold without cash - just a few flakes out there.

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
1991 CA 300CE- parting out

Hello,
Its been a while since I've posted. I'm now living in SF California.
I recently purchased an 89 300ce in very good condition, I wanted to update the interior, so i purchased a 91 300ce which had a ding on the passenger side rear quarter panel.
I am now finished with transferring the interior over and have parted out the entire car (1991 300ce), all that is left is the rolling chassis.

Basically I have any part you can think of from the car available.
I also have the complete interior from the 89 300ce up for grabs.
Below are the pics of what is left. All body panels are good as is the sunroof, motor and mechanism. The engine is a M104.98x which I had running prior to stripping and is perfectly good. The car had 180K miles.

If there is anything you require please feel free to contact me, I am really just looking to help out someone with an awkward to find/out of production parts. I am not trying to make my fortune, so prices will be very reasonable - prices for postage are at the behest of UPS, unless you would rather arrange collection yourself.
All dealings will be in plain view on the forum, until the purchase is agreed - at which time we will PM details. Please give me some grace (two or three days) to get the correct postage costs!

Below are the pics of the rolling chassis and a photo of the final items I stripped today. All the other parts not pictured are stored in a container.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Free- NON W124 fuel filter-just pay shipping

Got wrong fuel filter from Autohauz, didnt return in time.

So if you W124 guys also have a later model that uses the MANN WK 831, you can have it, just pay actual shipping from 19464.(paypal)

(lowesguy, I think it works on the 500sl..but double check)

PM any interest

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi...I have a storage garage in NJ that I will be giving up and need to clean out. I'm currently residing in California but will be flying in to NJ on May 18th.

FS: A set of 4 OEM 15" aluimum wheels w/ Dunlop Graspic snow tires (195-65-15 used for 2 seasons) from a 1987 300E. The wheels do need refinishing but are straight.

Asking $75.00 for the set.

Sorry I don't have pics at the moment since I'm in California. If interested please contact me at [email protected]

Local Sales Only. Will Not Ship!

Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
15 hole alloy wheels and exc tires

W124 may fit others
Wheels: 15"x6.5" - 6.5Jx15H2 ET49 (MB not repro)
Tires: Kumho P195/65/15 less than 1000 miles
Minor curb rash / some scratches
No center caps. North Ga / ATL area $350/set of 4
PM only please --- Thanks

1001 - 1020 of 3542 Posts