Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

981 - 1000 of 3544 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Looking for a fuel pressure regulator,part#0438161013,fits 1991,420sel-560sel-560sec-300ce
used and cheap ok!
and so it begins!

·
Registered
105 Posts
This 95 E300 is still for sale in my area
1995 Mercedes Benz E320
I am thinking to get it for parts but;
My 95 is E300 Diesel
I would need the sits but they are not heated
I would need the bumpers but, my MB is blue
I could use the had lights

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wanted: Ignition Control Module for 300CE-24

I need an Ignition Control Module for my 1990 300CE-24.

Does anyone know where I should go looking to get one? (Mercedes do sell them, but I'm not sure my house is worth that much...)

Any ideas welcome!

Cheers,
Tony

(Canberra, Australia)

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
WTB: Clean W124

Looking for a clean 300E/300TE/300CE/E320/E420/400E - looks for a well maintained model. Must have A/C. Not looking to spend a fortune on a museum piece.

Cash in hand, . Located in Phoenix, AZ. Willing to travel for right car. PM meif your are in the market to sell

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Parts or Restore 1991 300e

I have a 91 300e in Portland OR that has given up on being a daily driver. Want to tow it away and part it out or restore it? Drop me a line. I don't want money I just want it to be useful to someone. Located in SE in the Richmond neighborhood.

·
Premium Member
1,529 Posts

·
Registered
8,007 Posts
Have another one of these good to go! $125 shipped.

And another harness same PN but clipped in three places, but complete. $60 shipped.

PM if interested.

W124 E320 replacement wiring harness - Delphi brand.

P/N 124 440 5632 with the 4-pin connector at the base of the thermostat housing. No metal clips at the injector connectors - you simply reuse your originals.

PM if interested. PayPal works!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have a 94 rear bumper for a Wagon I was saving for when I painted my car but don't think it's going to happen. would like to get $125 + shipping, either Greyhound or UPS. Can box it up so it survives the trip.

Overall nice shape, can use as is with a good compound wax or an easy scuff and shoot. One brightwork strip is good, other I'd replace while it's off.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Parking Brake (woes)

WANTED: Parking brake star adjuster. I will also take the pads and springs for one side if they are in usable condition.

The story: On my 6250km road trip, about 1200kms in, a cord breaks in my rear tire. So I pull over, pull out the handy full size spare, install, and hear the awful noise of 5 lug bolts destroying my parking brake stuff. Foolishly I decided to drive a couple hundred more kms to my destination that night, and by the time I got there you could hear everything jumbling around in there. I paid the tire guys to simply remove all the parking brake stuff to free up the wheel and end the awful noise. I don't really need a parking brake right?! Well now that I've reached my destination (the Yukon, Canada), my insurance company here wants an inspection done... so I need a working parking brake. I spent 2 hours trying to adjust the one good side to see if I could get it to hold the car, but alas it seems impossible because there is no tension on the one cable so all the force goes to the side with no brake!

Long story short, I need all the parts for one side, not just the pads and springs. All I can find through my parts sources are the pads and springs, but not the star adjuster. If one of you who has a parts car could take the time to pull all the parking brake stuff out of one side, throw it in a box, and mail it to me, that would be awesome and I will pay! I figure new pads cost $50 plus shipping, so I will pay at least that and more for your time.

Thanks!
Colin.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Free: You Pay $10.00 for Flat Rate Shipping!!

These are now free for the cost of shipping. They will have to go in a $10.00 USPS flat rate box only because the fuel line is too long for the $5.00 box. I have no use for them and just don't wanna toss them.

Anybody interested in these two OVP relays, 7courtesy lights and fuel line? I have a W126 and cannot uses any of this stuff. I originally kept them as I had plans to purchase a W124 but have put that on hold. PM or email me. Thanks everybody.

Free for the $10.00 cost of shipping. Domestic shipping only for $10.

·
Registered
611 Posts
WTB: 94-95 sedan rear bumper, complete, Shell Gray

WTB: 94-95 sedan rear bumper, complete, Shell Gray

I'm looking for a good, shell gray bumper cover for a 94-95 sedan. This is the color MB painted the lower cladding and bumpers on Smoke Silver, post facelift cars. If you have something, PM me. And thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
need some parts for the 88' 300ce

looking for the following anywhere near CT or shipped:

-spark plug wire set
-distributor cap
-distributor rotor
-waterpump

-lowering spring set(with or without struts..)
-glass headlights

·
W124 Moderator
12,607 Posts

-spark plug wire set
-distributor cap
-distributor rotor
-waterpump

-glass headlights
Nothing you are looking for is unique to an 88 CE. All the ignition components can be had from many, many online sources (M103 motor). Ditto for springs and reproduction Euro headlights.

Jayare

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
130 Posts

-spark plug wire set
-distributor cap
-distributor rotor
-waterpump

-glass headlights
Get new, I'd only use used if I broke down next to a junkyard and needed them then.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Looking for a jack hole cover for my W124 wagon. Preferably green to match the cladding (but have paint), with tabs in tact and hopefully the plastic wire retainer. Went to a couple of you-pull yards no luck. And none at Potomac German. Come on folks, don't make me be a criminal ... Fair price and postage to Maryland.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I still have a 1995 E320 convertible parts car for sale. Can be seen here:
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/sale-wanted-trade-giveaway/1681534-sale-1995-e320-convertible.html

NOTE: I was not able to get a title from the previous owner. At this point, a new owner has two choices. One is to use this great car for parts, of which many are in great shape. Another way would be to attempt to get a duplicate title from the DMV. I simply have no time for either so my loss is your gain.

$1400 OBO NEED GONE ASAP

·
Registered
215 Posts
FS: Becker 1492 radio

$75, US shipping included.
Sounds great but has the standard volume control issue.
Located in US.
Send me a Private Message for best response. Tx

981 - 1000 of 3544 Posts