I jutst removed my CD changer from my 95 E420 if you want the whole thing. not sure the playing condition but looks nice.Looking to restore the CD changer in my Cabrio--does anyone happen to have or know the part numbers for the CD changer and mounting bracket? I know there are a few different versions
Are these still for sale?Vredestein Snowtrac 195/65R15 - set of 4 never fitted
I have a set of 4 Vredestein Snowtrac winter tires for sale. Bought them last year for my 124 but decided against driving the car in the winter. They've never been used. Asking $190. Collection only (unless you'd like to send a courier) from N New Jersey (Bergen County).
Hi Werner. If your part 13. is available (and indeed is correct for my '88 560 SEL) I want to ask: is there a metal piece on the coaxial cable running between the EZL and the sensor? I have a pal in Maryland willing to come over and pick up the CPS #0021531328. Are we pretty sure it is correct for my car? Gratefully, DDay, MaineBunch of NEW in package parts I never ended up using.
Added yet another W123 to my collection, so my W124 Wagon is going (wife says so). I have accumulated a lot of parts over the years that I never ended up installing. These are new in package. Never used:
1. Front rotors (Bosch quiet cast): Part # 36010937 -Pair
2. Control Arm Bushing; Rear Outer at Rear Bearing Knuckle (Lemforder): Part #2203520227LEM - Single
3. Transmission Bowden Cable (Genuine Mercedes): Part #1243005830
4. Headlight Cover/Door; Right (Uro): Part #0008260659
5. Brake Caliper Repair Kit; Rear (Ate OEM): Part #0004217286 -Pair
6. Wheel Bearing Kit; Rear (SKF): Part #1249800416 -Single
7. Bosch Premium Oxygen Sensor (Bosch): Part #13953
8. OVP Relay (Uro): Part#2015403745U
9. Brake Hose/Line; Front (PEX-Germany): Part #1294280035 -Pair
10. Superior Transmission Shift Correction Package (Superior): Part #S68165G
11. Exhaust System Hanger; Triangular 3 Hole Hanger at Center Muffler (Genuine Mercedes): Part #2014920116OE
12. Drive Shaft Center Support; Center Support for Drive Shaft; WITHOUT Bearing (Meyle): Part #1244100781MY
13. Crank Shaft Position Sensor (Beru): Part #0021531328
14. Front Strut mount (Meyle): Part#1243201444 -Single
15. Brake Pad Set; Rear with Sensor Slot; OE Compound (Textar): Part #0054201720
16. Valve Guide; Intake; Standard 14x8x42mm (Canyon): Part #1030502224 - Set of 6
17. Valve Guide; Exhaust; Standard 14x9x48mm (Canyon): Part #1030502724 - Set of 6
18. Trailing Arm Bushing; Rear Inner (Lemforder): Part #2023520065 -Pair
19. Spark Plugs (Beru): Part #14K-8DU0 -Set of 6
Miscellaneous Manual Transmission Parts (Bought for my euro model 260E before it was totaled):
1. Clutch Release/Throwout Bearing for manual transmission (Sachs): Part #3151122331
2. Clutch Master Cylinder (FTE): Part #0012956806
3. Clutch Slave Cylinder (PEX): Part #2012900311
Would prefer to sell as a lot, but will sell individually. Make me an offer. Pick up in Maryland.
Werner J Stiegler
if u still have this in a month or so i will but this. am looking to bag my 300eSelling my brand new Airlift 3P Management. The most reliable set-up. Product is still in boxes, never been test fitted. No bags included so that needs to be purchased for your specific vehicle. I can pull everything out of the boxes to take photos of product for serious buyers, please see my Audizine Seller feedback link at bottom of this thread for my honest selling.
What is included:
Airlift 3P Management
1 Polished 4 gallon end port tank
Upgraded 480c Compressor
BagRider List Price:
$1,696.97 + Shipping
$1,350 + Shipping
I accept Paypal, Buyer pay's fee's to cover their protection and I ship UPS Ground.