Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

3521 - 3540 of 3545 Posts

·
W124 Moderator
12,607 Posts
WTB: Euro headlights for 1992 300E. Would prefer with wipers but I won’t be picky. Also not trying to go DEPO.
Located in SOCAL/PACNW.

Goal is to add levelers at some point as well, so if anyone has parts...
You are aware that the Depo units come with vacuum leveler's, correct?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
You are aware that the Depo units come with vacuum leveler's, correct?

I am, but I haven’t heard good things about DEPO quality-especially after a year or two. I don’t like putting good money into cheap parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
W124 Moderator
12,607 Posts
I am, but I haven’t heard good things about DEPO quality-especially after a year or two. I don’t like putting good money into cheap parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not challenging what you've "heard" about Depo products, but you didn't hear it from sources like this forum. I cannot recall post's about Depo problems. I've had more than one set and had absolutely zero issues after several years of use.

Good luck with your search

Jayare

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Selling my '93 400e. All the details and photos are in this link.

·
W124 Moderator
12,607 Posts
Selling my '93 400e. All the details and photos are in this link.

Ok boys and girls..This is an "Andy" car..Someone here needs to jump on this.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Hey guys.

I normally hang out on the W126 area, but am doing a favor for a friend.

Looking for a set of rear coils for a 95 Cabriolet. The PO put lowering springs on it and tossed the originals. He wants to return it to original height.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Looking to restore the CD changer in my Cabrio--does anyone happen to have or know the part numbers for the CD changer and mounting bracket? I know there are a few different versions

·
Registered
5 Posts
1991 300CE AMG Hammer clone for sale. Replica front bumper. AMG side skirts and ducktail spoiler. Updated euro headlights. Koni adjustable sport shocks with H&R springs. Will even include NLA AMG springs.
SUPER RARE chrome AMG Aero 1's in a square set up; All four wheels are 17" x 8". $1,000 in recent maintenance. New radiator is being installed. Still needs some work. Sadly I don't have time for this project.
Located in Oceanside, CA. Message me for details.

IMG_5370.jpg
IMG_5379.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Selling my brand new Airlift 3P Management. The most reliable set-up. Product is still in boxes, never been test fitted. No bags included so that needs to be purchased for your specific vehicle. I can pull everything out of the boxes to take photos of product for serious buyers, please see my Audizine Seller feedback link at bottom of this thread for my honest selling.

What is included:
Airlift 3P Management
1/4" Lines
1 Polished 4 gallon end port tank
Upgraded 480c Compressor

BagRider List Price:
$1,696.97 + Shipping

My Price:
$1,350 + Shipping
I accept Paypal, Buyer pay's fee's to cover their protection and I ship UPS Ground.

·
Registered
160 Posts
95 E320 Cabrio For Sale

Hi All--unfortunately the time has come to let go of my gorgeous 95 Cabrio--my partner has bad asthma, and it's time to get a sedan because the top down life just isn't working as a DD.

75,000 miles, with chrome AMG rims, upgraded rainbow speakers front and rear, recent brakes and tires, and a binder of recent service history both prior to and since my ownership.

This car could be a prime candidate for restoration, though I'd prefer it will go to someone who will drive it. Truly a special car that I've adored every minute of owning.

Craigslist link above--but a few tidbits here:

-I've posted about the car a few times on here, and have received a dramatic amount of help from many of you, thank you for everything! (Especially sbaert!)

-I acquired the car with a service history gap, and spent ~$10k sorting it, with a replacement head gasket, full valve job, wiring harness replacement, and various things like OVP relay, AC compressor clutch, monovalve, new coolant hoses, brakes within 10k, new front rotors, various freeze plugs replaced, etc. Also replaced every major interior bit that needed it, including a new overhead dome console and rearview mirror from MBCC, new release handle inserts + a new fabric retaining bow I was able to source from Germany, and replacement vanity mirrors with working lighting. Before I decided it was time for a W140, I was considering having the wood refinished, from which I received a quote of ~$350, so this can be down fairly inexpensively. Recently replaced right side flip up panel and the right seatbelt retractor--both on both sides work flawlessly.

-For a perfectionist, the top probably needs to be redone--the exterior canvas does show wear around the crease points, and the headliner is stained (I'm not sure the source, but in using the top regularly, there have been no signs of hydraulic leak or cylinder failure, and the hydraulic fluid level has remained steady in my entire ownership).

As stated on the CL ad, I will include the spare in-bag OEM window regulator, the MB leather key sleeve, and the MB 124 Owner's Bible. I also have a Becker 1492 I bought and had sent in for Bluetooth mod before buying a Blaupunkt 420BT that I will include--needs volume repair (and the system sounds better with the Blaupunkt unit) but I know how perfectionism can be...

Thanks all--

·
Registered
4 Posts
1987 300TD(wagon), tan, beige right rear door speaker cover. Thanks!
Fellow members,

This community is a fantastic place to exchange ideas, tips and recommendations, but also parts, accessories and even cars.

If you have any item for sale, trade, or looking for something specific, please post it in this thread and do not start a new thread.

This will keep everything organized and facilitate the search for all of us.
It will also keep your items listed on the main w124 page and limit unwanted spam.

Update 17.09.2011: the thread is open for members to post.

You could follow this template and make it easy on everyone to find what he or she is looking for:
For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway (choose appropriate terminology)
Item: (1989 300E, Sportline center console, set of 18” AMG monoblocks etc..)
Description: make sure you list mileage if selling a car, and other issues of relevance to buyers / sellers
Location: where you are – and how you intend to handle shipping
Price

Photos are always a plus when selling an item, especially if authentic and not generic from the Internet.

Let’s hope this market place will yield positive results.

Ring a bell for any assistance,

Cheers!

Azmi
hello from San Francisco...
I have a 300CE in very good restored condition FOR SALE.
1991CE / 190K miles owned for 17 years / full mechanical records since 2002 purchase
with best MB shop, Pete’s MB
San Francisco / Smoke Silver
with Palomino leather / full engine restoration on 24V I6
Inspect & drive at Pete’s/SF
$7900

·
Registered
4 Posts
hello from San Francisco...
I have a 300CE in very good restored condition FOR SALE.
1991CE / 190K miles owned for 17 years / full mechanical records since 2002 purchase
with best MB shop, Pete’s MB
San Francisco / Smoke Silver
with Palomino leather / full engine restoration on 24V I6
Inspect & drive at Pete’s/SF
$7900 / MB transmission replaced 50K miles ago / FreonR conversion / California Car

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
I am selling a set of Evo1 wheels if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Original AMG gen 1 front bumper with Bosch original fog lamps. color is grey will need to be repaired. Pulled from a terrible owner.
PM if interested $300.00 so cal areas.

·
Registered
27 Posts
FS: 1992 300e 133,000 miles.
In excellent condition. Was an Arizona car until I bought it on Bring a Trailer 9/2017 . Teal blue metallic with Creme Beige Soft leather interior. Tinted windows. Original window sticker listed it at 49,850.00. Complete service records. I upgraded the headlights to Euro headlights, replaced the antenna motor and outside grommet and repadded the passenger seat and drivers seat. NO rust. All electrics work. Tires are like new. I have several cars so it hasn't been driven much. Not smoked in. Needs nothing. The rear headliner is sagging slightly. The third brake light is taped on with matching duct tape since the plastic bits are broken off. The paint has some clear coat issues on the hood and roof and trunk lid. there are a few dents in the sides that PDR could certainly remove. Overall this is an exceptionally nice W124. It is very solid with no rattles or squeaks. I just bought a W140 so am selling this one.
asking $7000.00

Attachments

3521 - 3540 of 3545 Posts