Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

3501 - 3520 of 3531 Posts

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
WTB: Power door lock vacuum pump unit

Today the power door lock vacuum pump unit crapped out on my Cabriolet so I am looking for one. Mine is part number: 124 800 13 48 (made by Hella for MB), but that number may have been superseded at this point in time. I suspect that any of the later coupe/cabriolet units will work. If anyone has one they want to sell, PM me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Today the power door lock vacuum pump unit crapped out on my Cabriolet so I am looking for one. Mine is part number: 124 800 13 48 (made by Hella for MB), but that number may have been superseded at this point in time. I suspect that any of the later coupe/cabriolet units will work. If anyone has one they want to sell, PM me.

Thanks!
I have the following available

124 800 03 48

124 800 11 48

000 800 05 48

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Jeff -

Thank you for posting. Just for giggles the other day, I re-soldered the joints on the board in my vacuum unit and viola, it is now working!

I have the following available

124 800 03 48

124 800 11 48

000 800 05 48

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have 5 OEM 8 hole W124 wheels with 4 basically new Michelin Premier A&S tires that need a new home. Three of the wheels are 15x7 et41 and two are 15x6.5 et44. The wheels are chrome, not terrible but not in the best of shape, they would need some refinishing. If anyone is interested, please feel free to email me and I can send some pics. These were on a sport line coupe that I purchased, then subsequently I sourced a set of non-chrome wheels for the car. Not sure why two are different, perhaps the prior owner staggered the wheels. Apologies for the incorrect info in my original post, it wasn't my intention to mislead anyone, it was an oversight on my part.

I'm sure these would be expensive to ship, so local pick up would probably be the best option. I'm located on the Jersey Shore and travel to North Jersey daily for work.

thanks,

John
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
5 - OEM Sportline wheels w/Michelin A/S

Hey John -
Email sent this morning.

Cheers, Mike
'94 E-320 Coupe

I have a set of 5 OEM Sportline Wheels with 4 basically new Michelin Premier A&S tires that need a new home. Edit/ Delete text ...

I'm sure these would be expensive to ship, so local pick up would probably be the best option. I'm located on the Jersey Shore and travel to North Jersey daily for work.
quote]

Cheers, Mike
'94 E-320 Coupe

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
WTB: Euro/Facelift Headlight Wiper Blades

Looking for the Euro/Facelift style headlight wiper blades. I don't care about the condition of the rubber, just need two frames. Would consider them with the arms, too, especially if in better condition than the ones I have. There mst be someone out there, somewhere, who has these! Thanks!

Also, don't buy the ones on eBay that come from Turkey. They both broke in less than a week!

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Also, don't buy the ones on eBay that come from Turkey. They both broke in less than a week!
Ouch. Do you mean these? The photos show arms/blades that are not correct for Euro/facelift 124 chassis. I couldn't figure out what they are:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercedes-W201-W202-w124-W126-Headlight-Wiper-Blade-L-R-x2-lamp-wiping-arm/233279637338

A seller in Germany has brand new Bosch available but whooo, they ain't cheap:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercedes-W124-Wischerblatt-Scheinwerferwischer-Neu-1248200245/223549218903

:eek

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Ouch. Do you mean these? The photos show arms/blades that are not correct for Euro/facelift 124 chassis. I couldn't figure out what they are:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercedes-W201-W202-w124-W126-Headlight-Wiper-Blade-L-R-x2-lamp-wiping-arm/233279637338

A seller in Germany has brand new Bosch available but whooo, they ain't cheap:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercedes-W124-Wischerblatt-Scheinwerferwischer-Neu-1248200245/223549218903

:eek
Yep, those are the ones. They are not exact replicas, but they are designed to fit, and do. Unfortunately, they are made of cheap pot metal and both of them broke right around the mounting tab. I am attaching pics of what they looked like installed and then the failure.

I don't know how you found those other ones. I have searched eBay, in various countries, for weeks with no luck. I guess my eBay searching skills aren't that great. That is an outrageous price, but I am tempted to do it. I might be desperate enough. Thanks for the link!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Yep, those are the ones. They are not exact replicas, but they are designed to fit, and do. Unfortunately, they are made of cheap pot metal and both of them broke right around the mounting tab. I am attaching pics of what they looked like installed and then the failure.
Well shoot, that is a bummer. I always wondered what exactly they were selling, as they weren't reproductions of the originals. Not likely the pot metal can be repaired either. :(

I don't know how you found those other ones. I have searched eBay, in various countries, for weeks with no luck. I guess my eBay searching skills aren't that great. That is an outrageous price, but I am tempted to do it. I might be desperate enough. Thanks for the link!
I searched with the part number, with location set to 'worldwide'... try this link:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=1248200245&_fsradio2=&LH_PrefLoc=1&_sargn=-1&saslc=2&_salic=1&LH_SubLocation=1&_fosrp=1

:nerd

·
Registered
729 Posts
Selling my W124, bought a 2016 E400

Hey guys, thanks for all of your support over the years. I have made the switch to the W212 and I am sadly going to let my beautiful red 94 E320 go. Some of you may have followed along with the head gasket and rebuild job this spring, so you know some of the work that has gone into this car. If you have any friends around upstate New York, please send them my way! I am asking $3500.

https://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/d/pittsford-1994-mercedes-benz-e320/6946876228.html

Attachments

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Well shoot, that is a bummer. I always wondered what exactly they were selling, as they weren't reproductions of the originals. Not likely the pot metal can be repaired either. :(

I doubt the new blades will be here in time (and yes, I ordered them and allowed myself to be raped) for our local show, so I put the Turkey arms back together with JB Weld and then smeared some JB weld around the outside. I plan to put them on the morning of the show and then hope they hold together long enough to get back home.

I searched with the part number, with location set to 'worldwide'... try this link:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=1248200245&_fsradio2=&LH_PrefLoc=1&_sargn=-1&saslc=2&_salic=1&LH_SubLocation=1&_fosrp=1

:nerd
Thanks!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Need a w124 A/C Control Unit

Hello, again. I drive a 1987 Mercedes 300D and looking for a refurbished A/C climate control unit (part number #: 1248301885) for sale. If anybody has one of these units for sale please let me know, I appreciate it!
Thanks!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Selling my W124, bought a 2016 E400

Hey guys, thanks for all of your support over the years. I have made the switch to the W212 and I am sadly going to let my beautiful red 94 E320 go. Some of you may have followed along with the head gasket and rebuild job this spring, so you know some of the work that has gone into this car. If you have any friends around upstate New York, please send them my way! I am asking $3500.

https://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/d/pittsford-1994-mercedes-benz-e320/6946876228.html

Well guys, I sold my E320 today to a nice young couple that seem like they will take good car of it. I will be very sad to see it go but it's what's best for me right now. I am loving my W212 E400 and appreciate that it has a similar feel to my old red beast. Long live the W124!

·
Registered
18 Posts
WTB: Euro/Facelift Headlight Wiper Blades

Looking for the Euro/Facelift style headlight wiper blades. I don't care about the condition of the rubber, just need two frames. Would consider them with the arms, too, especially if in better condition than the ones I have. There mst be someone out there, somewhere, who has these! Thanks!

did anyone get back to you on this?

·
Registered
38 Posts
WTB: Euro headlights for 1992 300E. Would prefer with wipers but I won’t be picky. Also not trying to go DEPO.
Located in SOCAL/PACNW.

Goal is to add levelers at some point as well, so if anyone has parts...

3501 - 3520 of 3531 Posts
About this Discussion
3.5K Replies
703 Participants
tuttebenne
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing