Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

3481 - 3500 of 3531 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Wanted - W124 1994-1995 Coupe/Sedan front bumper

Preferred color- Marble Grey (7201). I am located in Los Angeles. Please PM me. Thank you.

·
Registered
104 Posts
For sale: 4 x Vredestein Snowtracs 195/65 R15 - brand new never fitted

Hi all,

Just clearing out the garage and still have a set of 4 Vredestein snowtrac tires 195/65 R15 91H that I bought to fit to my 124 coupe but never did.

$150 or best offer. They need to go as I need the space.

Hopefully of some use to someone! New price is about $75 each. Collection from 07458 New Jersey.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Looking for both driver side doors for a later W124 sedan. Preferably in brilliant silver metallic color in the Mid Atlantic area.

·
Outstanding Contributor
21,771 Posts
Looking for both driver side doors for a later W124 sedan. Preferably in brilliant silver metallic color in the Mid Atlantic area.

Turquoise and or white wagon doors are available in New Castle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have plenty used w211 parts. I sold my 06 e500 and kept my 2001 e55 amg. Have tons of parts for the e500 still in my garage. Shoot me a message. I'll let this stuff go dirt cheap cuz I need the space

·
Registered
586 Posts
Preferred color- Marble Grey (7201). I am located in Los Angeles. Please PM me. Thank you.
Still looking.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
FS: Set of four Bilstein "comfort" struts/shocks

Set of four Bilstein "comfort" struts/shocks - part numbers: V36-0190 (front) and V36-1518 (rear).

These struts/shocks have less than 500 miles on them because I installed H&R lowering springs and discovered that comfort shocks don't play nice with lowered springs. I had to replace them with Bilstein Heavy Duty struts/shocks and they have been sitting in my basement ever since. $100/offer for the set plus shipping (USA only).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
WTB: upper wiring harness for 95 E320

Looking for an "updated" Delphi upper wiring harness for w124 1995 E320. Please PM if you have one and a price. Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'll take them. SHipping to 95404?

Jeremy

·
Registered
136 Posts
Figure its a long shot but any chance someone has a spare cylinder head cover baffle gasket for the m103 sitting around? Stripped down my spare cover last week and found that the gasket is now unavailable from everywhere.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Set of four Bilstein "comfort" struts/shocks - part numbers: V36-0190 (front) and V36-1518 (rear).

These struts/shocks have less than 500 miles on them because I installed H&R lowering springs and discovered that comfort shocks don't play nice with lowered springs. I had to replace them with Bilstein Heavy Duty struts/shocks and they have been sitting in my basement ever since. $100/offer for the set plus shipping (USA only).
I'll take them. Shipping to 95404?

Jeremy

·
Premium Member
982 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts

You’re killing me. I just bought all new and now I just saw this. Too late for me to cancel my order as they have already been shipped. Oy! Good luck. 🍀

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
That's a steal of a bargain to any forum member. Cheers, Mike

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
33 Posts
For Sale:
Four ASA wheels used on a W 124 wagon for winter tires. I consider the tires currently mounted to be worn out, but the wheels look good. These are the 8 hole wheels supplied by Tire Rack as part of a winter tire package. Prefer pick up in central Pennsylvania. I am thinking $200 for the lot, or make offer.

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Clearing out some leftover parts. Brand new items that I never used. This should fit all 1986-1990 260E, 300E, 300CE, 300TE.

If you're doing the job of replacing the heater core or evaporator, replace BOTH at the same time. You are foolish if you dont. Priced well below market value of items.

Kit includes:
-Genuine Mercedes Heater Core, with felt and bolt kit. (Part # 002-835-56-01 $200 at most online stores)
-Genuine Mercedes Drain's (x2)
-ACM Evaporator (Made in Germany) - Part # 124-830-07-58 Valued at $100 everywhere.

$200 shipped CONUS!

To buy the above anywhere online is >$350. The MB Heater core is $200-220 alone (dont buy some cheap chinese brand).

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
3.4 Engine should have an AMG stamp.

Radiator support should have an AMG TUV sticker.

Most 3.4s had ASD, does it have a hydraulic fluid reservoir?

I thought all the 3.4s had the air cleaner with twin intake tubes...

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
3.4 Engine should have an AMG stamp.

Radiator support should have an AMG TUV sticker.

Most 3.4s had ASD, does it have a hydraulic fluid reservoir?

I thought all the 3.4s had the air cleaner with twin intake tubes...
Thank you for your reply my friend:

Guy is trying to give me some story about this car being from Japan and previous owner had changed this current engine in japan by Mercedes AMG does this information/explanation from him make any sense to you? if he insist on this being a 3.4 is there any way for me to identify a 3.4 AMG asides taking it apart? and in your opinion what would a 3.4 AMG engine with 156,000 klms be worth in today's market ?

3481 - 3500 of 3531 Posts
About this Discussion
3.5K Replies
703 Participants
tuttebenne
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing