Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

241 - 260 of 3530 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
There is a cross member, and a heavy duty one at that. It is relocated to in front of the oil pan at the forward point of the lower control arms. These pictures are from my reference archive, not of the car being stripped.

The car is teal. It had a tan interior.

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
Wagon Goodies

Well, it's time financially, school wise, and fun wise to start throwing $ at the wagon like a good stripper. I'll be accumulating these over the summer hopefully, so keep me in mind if you come across these, or decide to sell them yourselves.

-Updated cladding. Having the car painted, so color doesn't matter
-Rear shade
-Leather door panels in blue.
-Full wagon interior in tan or burgundy

If anybody puts up a set of Monoblock wheels on the east coast I'll be interested. At this point I'll spend money other areas before I bother shipping a set.

-Dave

·
Premium Member
10,091 Posts
For Giveaway
Item: 1991 300E 4Matic Body Components
Description: Rust free body
Location: McLean, Virginia - you come and get it. No shipping.
Price: Free

I am near completion of stripping my 1991 300E 4Matic of every part that can be removed (and I am keeping for spares). What is left is an essentially rust free shell, minus the driver's door and left quarter panel. In other words, if it is bolted, glued, screwed, or snapped on it is gone with a very few minor exceptions.

I don't like to see good things go to waste. The front clip, for instance, is too good to simply sell for scrap, but that is what will happen to it if no one is interested. The entirety will be sold for scrap if, shortly after I finish pulling the drive train and suspension no one speaks up. I can help cut up the frame if necessary, but I would prefer you do it.

PM me if you are interested in any part of this.
Paul,
So if I read your post correctly, you're not interested in selling any of the mechanical parts, just the 'shell' of the car?

Kevin

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Paul,
So if I read your post correctly, you're not interested in selling any of the mechanical parts, just the 'shell' of the car?

Kevin
That's pretty much sums it up.

·
Registered
95 Posts
wanted: wiring harness

I have the original harness that's been taped up with thermal tape and it's been irking me for some time.
I'll have the money in about a month, I'd like to get some information on the price.
P/N 124 440 0410
Let me know if you have one and how much you'd like to receive.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
wtb: seat switches

looking for a working drivers-side seat switch (with memory) for '90 and older W124s. Must be OEM. I have a mint 91+ style one I would be willing to trade

also looking for working window switches from 90 and older 124

pm me with info, thanks! :thumbsup:

·
Cruise Control
52,233 Posts
There is a cross member, and a heavy duty one at that. It is relocated to in front of the oil pan at the forward point of the lower control arms.
Thanks so much for the pics. I believe you've saved me from a potential nightmare scenario. I've long considered a 4Matic wagon with a dead trans to be a viable candidate for a conversion to 2WD and a diesel engine swap. I've nearly pulled the trigger on a couple of occasions too. What's clear from your pics is that the cross-member will definitely interfere with either a gas or diesel 2WD sump. I am now closing the book on the viability of this particular option. Thanks again for the assistance.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have a passenger seat in light grey mb tex with all motors functioning and a rear seat minus the armrest for sale.. make offer! I'm hoping someone can use these. There are no rips or tears, and are in pretty nice condition.
Call or pm me if you have any questions.
Al - 949-289-0492

·
Registered
17 Posts
1994 E320 Cabriolet Part

I need the following part if anyone can help me. The part number is 124-820-33-01 and this is a "tale tale lamp" for the roll bar headrests. It is located in the center dash of the vehicle just next to the headrest roll bar toggle switch. It has a drawing of the headrest roll bar etched into a black plastic blank and it lights up if there is a problem with the headrest roll bars. If anyone has this part or is parting out a 1994 Cabriolet or compatible year please let me know.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have one s124 that you might be interested. Charcoal grey/balck leather interior. No rust 150,000kms, 7 seater Just an extra car for me. I have a few of them around.. :)
You can pm me for pictures or more info.
Thanks. I sent you a PM last week. Where are you located?
F.

·
Banned
239 Posts
Does anyone know good places to find W124s being parted out? For the life of me I cannot find any.

·
Banned
239 Posts
I am looking for people/organizations parting out W124s and selling the parts people want to buy from the vehicle

·
Registered
209 Posts
I can help, I own several 124 parts cars from 500e's, e320s, 300te's. OEM parts, amg parts, after market parts..

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
898 Posts
Maybe someone else will understand your message and will translate for the rest of us but I have no idea what you are trying to communicate.

I am looking for people/organizations parting out W124s and selling the parts people want to buy from the vehicle

·
Registered
209 Posts
w124 500e parts

so its time to scrap a 500e away

complete rear suspension 250.00 will not come with springs or sway bar..

front suspension 95.00 per side.. calipers, discs, lower control arm included

need it gone by the end of friday

front sway bar not included..

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi all,
I need a seat skin/cover in black cloth (has the tiny flecks of color) for the front upper (back) on an 89 300e for the right hand side so passenger for you guys and driver for us,
I am in Australia so seller would need to be able to take paypal and be able to ship via USPS
cheers Russ...

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
so its time to scrap a 500e away

complete rear suspension 250.00 will not come with springs or sway bar..

front suspension 95.00 per side.. calipers, discs, lower control arm included

need it gone by the end of friday

front sway bar not included..
Where are you located? Are any other parts available from the 500E? What year, color combo, etc... thanks!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Where are you located? Are any other parts available from the 500E? What year, color combo, etc... thanks!

:thumbsup:
93060, 1992, anthrecite grey/ black interior.. you looking for something in specific..

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

241 - 260 of 3530 Posts
About this Discussion
3.5K Replies
703 Participants
dadrab
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing