Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

2081 - 2100 of 3544 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
FS: Headlight wiper motors, 1994 (facelift)

I have a used set of W124 facelift (1994) headlight wiper motors plus the sheetmetal below the headlights. $75/pair includes shipping in the contUSA. If interested I'll test them for function.

UPDATE: right side motor OK, left side doesn't work. Sheetmetal has holes for both wiper shaft and washer line. Now $35, will throw in the left side motor if you want to mess with it.

update ****SOLD****

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Looking for an OM603 head. Would prefer a #16 or later, but a #14 would do if it's not cracked or overheated or anything.
There may be one coming up soon at the local junk yard. They have one they have been trying to sell as a complete car for well over a month. I suspect they will give up soon and just scrap it. What is your budget?

·
Registered
19 Posts
There may be one coming up soon at the local junk yard. They have one they have been trying to sell as a complete car for well over a month. I suspect they will give up soon and just scrap it. What is your budget?
Would like to do it for as cheap as possible. That head is probably a 14 so I wouldn't want to pay a premium for it.

·
Premium Member
1,841 Posts
FS: w124 rear trunk spoiler

For sale is a rare rear trunk spoiler for w124 sedan. This is a Carat by Duchatelet. Extremely well made and in great condition. Has a few paint chips etc. but most people would change the color anyway. Fairly heavy laminated fiberglass, not flexible like many. $250 plus actual shipping. Should be about $25-30 if shipped in USA. I have it sitting on w124 for display purposes. It is not mounted. Thanks for looking, Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
926 Posts
FS: Hirschmann antenna mast, OEM

Selling a Hirschmann OEM antenna mast. Not URO junk or other knockoff. W123, W201, W124, maybe W126 from mid to late eighties. Brand new, never installed. Purchased for a car I no longer own. Its p/n 201 827 00 01. Search on eBay, use one of the listings to determine if it fits your car. $37.00 includes shipping in the contUSA. "blue" color in picture is light reflection.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
1994 E class AMG Aero Monoblock II and clear Euro headlamp assembly for sale

1994 E class AMG Aero Monoblock II and clear Euro headlamp assembly for sale

I am selling by Sunday the above items. I'm offering the wheel and tire combination for $500.00 paypal, buyer pays shipping.

The head lamps I'll sell for $30.00. Buyer pays shipping.

^That was suppose to read, "They sell for 300.00 on Ebay, will sell for $100.00."

Oh well.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
1988 300CE Coupe

Okay guys I am after the rear interior pillar trim RH side (ie passenger side for the USA) in Grey.

Its that angled piece comes from the roof down to the back seat and along the rear window at the top.
Must be intact with clips on back in good repair.

My bastard of a thing keeps falling off as clips are broken.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
wtb: headlight washer delete filler panel for '95 w124

i' need both the left and right filler panels that go below the headlights. i need them to not have the holes for the headlight wiper and washer nozzle. smoke silver is my preference, but any color will do.
thanks-

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
i' need both the left and right filler panels that go below the headlights. i need them to not have the holes for the headlight wiper and washer nozzle. smoke silver is my preference, but any color will do.
thanks-
rceuro or some site like that has them for $20 a pop. Or you can get them from dealer for ~$32 iirc.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
thanks-
FYI the 94/95 panels are a different size than the early ones. I think they are available from Pelican.

·
Registered
312 Posts
i never considered buying them from the dealer. i assumed they would be ridiculously priced. after reading winmutt's response, i made the call. guess what? i ordered them from the local dealership for $24 each! any time i can walk out of that place having spent less than $100 is a good day! thanks for the suggestions.

2081 - 2100 of 3544 Posts