Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

2041 - 2060 of 3540 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
]I have a 1989 300TE Wagon and I am in need of a window trim piece in the cargo area. The pic is of the driver side so I need the passenger side piece, the U shaped white trim (not concerned about the color), that goes basically on top of the window to seal it all in.

View attachment 1203401

Any pick and pull guys have anything near ya?

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Need wheel bearing carrier with spindle and back plate.....for W124 e320 wagon 94
I don't have one, but just FYI, this item is wagon-specific. The donor must be another 124 wagon. :(

Try contacting Pat at Potomac German in MD, tell him Dave in Idaho says "hello"... if he doesn't have one available, he can probably help you locate one:
Potomac German Auto North (Maryland)

:)

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
pics

here are some pics of the AMG wheels I have
already corrected on that they are not AMG monoblocks
:angel

Attachments

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Nice use of fall leaves for color and visual effect Carl :)

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
I'm getting artsy with my camera

·
Registered
257 Posts
I had a hit and run happen to me a couple days ago, they backed into my grille which is now smashed and my bumper is kind of out of place now, does anybody have a grille in great shape?

I don't really know how much they cost or are worth but any help would be appreciated, and if anyone knows a link describing how to remove the bumper please let me know, thank you!!

My car is a 1989 300CE so the older style grille is what I need, thanks guys!!

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
I had a hit and run happen to me a couple days ago, they backed into my grille which is now smashed and my bumper is kind of out of place now, does anybody have a grille in great shape?

I don't really know how much they cost or are worth but any help would be appreciated, and if anyone knows a link describing how to remove the bumper please let me know, thank you!!

My car is a 1989 300CE so the older style grille is what I need, thanks guys!!
There are TONS of junkyards in California with W124's...this is an item you need to just go to a pick a part or similar junkyard and grab the best one you can find. It'll be cheaper and you may find a replacement bumper all for like $40.
Been a while, but I am sure bumper has 8 large bolts on the underside that attaches to the frame, and a few under the grill above the car.

Need a 1991 300TE wagon radiator. Please PM me. Thanks. _Alex
Yeh its called autohausaz or any parts store. If you are really looking for a USED radiator, sell the 300TE right now and give it to someone who's gonna take care of it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
1995 E300Diesel FOR SALE - OM606

I Just decided today that I could not put any more money or time into my 1995 E300D W124 with OM606.910.
I recently broke off two glow plugs during an attempt to replace all 6. The broken plugs will not come out of the head and threads were damaged as a result.
The car needs a head only. The engine, transmission, A/C, Heat, and fuel system is all in excellent condition, it has apprx 235,000 miles and reads 3 bar of oil pressure at idle when hot!
This has been my personal car for almost 10 years. The oil was changed religiously, and the car was maintained very well. I hate to see it go, but can not sink anymore time or money into it at this point. It needs a head and that is all. Everything works. It has a new glow plug/engine wiring harness that replaced the old harness that was made of biodegradable wire insulation. The interior is fair, and the body has a few small dents but overall is not bad. The car spent its life in South Carolina and Georgia and has no rust at all. It is located in the Atlanta area right now. This W124 came with the sport package which was upgraded wheels and upgraded bilstein shocks/struts. Car is in all original condition. Call if interested 803.three zero eight.one five one five.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am looking for a waggon spare tire cover it needs to be verry cheap i dont care the color or condition becase i will be cutting a hole and mounting a sub it in i just dont want to mess up my original incase i change my mind later on

·
Registered
731 Posts
BNIB MB OE Accumulators for Wagon SLS

Ladies and Gents, I have decided to let go of my 95 E320 wagon :surrender: and now I have to figure out what to do with the $1600 worth of brand new parts that I've bought and paid for over the last 2 years.
This listing is for a brand new in box pair of MB accumulators (Air Reservoirs as EPC calls them) part number 1403280515 that I ordered through my local dealer. These are currently selling for $125.25 on Parts.com. I will let them go for $200 plus actual shipping to where you are in the cont US. I will get pics posted tonight or tomorrow. PM me or quote me here if you're interested. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
731 Posts
dtsdig,
More wagon parts to come?
Are you selling car, parting or driving off a cliff?
I'll be selling the car; not sure for how much yet. As for parts, I am trying to gather up what I bought that is wagon specific. I have OE hydraulic fluid and a filter for the SLS in addition to the accumulators.
Not wagon specific, I have control arms, Bilstein HD struts, OEM mounts, bump stops, boots, a transmission oil cooler line, and who knows what else. Most parts I may eventually need for my sedan which is just about to turn 90K.
What are you looking for specifically?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Continued from post 2050, I will be selling my 95 E320 wagon. It just turned 156K. This is not a show queen car, and never will be, but it runs great and has had many W124 issues taken care of. I bought the car 4 years ago with around 130K on it and it was mainly used only when my entire family would need to go somewhere together. This summer it was not used at all and sprung 2 gas leaks as a result, in addition to the battery going kaput. In the last 2 weeks, I put a new battery in it (which was still under warranty from 2 years ago) and have replaced the high pressure fuel lines that run from the main fuel pump to the second fuel pump and the one that runs from the output of the fuel filter to the steel line on the car. I also replaced the rubber hose that is used for the return from a steel line to the lower portion of the gas tank. The fuel lines are all sorted now with no more leaks.
In the 4 years I've owned it, I've done the following:
-New front and rear brake pads. This weekend the car will get new rotors, new e-brake shoes and all associated hardware in the rear brakes.
-Front tie rod assemblies (both sides) and the drag link (MB Dealer performed alignment afterwards)
-Front sway bar bushings (inner and outer) and new brackets
-All fuses replaced with new ceramic/copper parts
-Main engine harness replaced with new at 135K
-New thermostat and metal thermostat housing
-Power steering fluid/filter change
-New drive belt tensioner assembly and new pulley
-New drive belt
-New Bosch plug wires
-New Bosch F8DC4 plugs
-Repaired outside temp display
-Replaced mid muffler assy, which is now not in good shape again
-Replaced evaporator box drain hoses
-Alpine stereo w/bluetooth and separate mic
-New dash speakers Polk DXI series
-New rear door speakers Polk DXI series
-New front door speakers Kicker 2-ways

-All oil changes done around 6k miles with Mobil 1 0W40 Synthetic

I'll update this thread with pics and more info as I think of it. I have no idea what to ask for with this car. On one hand, it's pretty rusty underneath especially around the rear suspension components and the fact that there is plenty of small dings and scratches around the car. On the other hand, it runs and shifts great, everything works and idles without vibration of any kind. The interior is tan leather and the seats, carpet, and dash are all (what I think is) pretty clean. Heated seats. The console wood is cracked as usual but otherwise in good condition. AC and heat are both excellent. More to come.....

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm posting this here, and also the 123 chassis site, admins/moderators feel free to move as necessary.

In the middle of a bunch of engine work, and frustratingly difficult to find the tools to borrow/rent/etc, so I ended up buying my own. I'll be completing the work (IP swap and prechamber pull/clean/re-seal) over the next two weeks, and will afterwards, have the following tools for rent:

1) Kit to remove and replace pre-chambers. This is the spline socket that fits the OM60x heads, NOT the slotted socket for older heads, as well as slide hammer and adapter for pulling pre-chambers. I'd ask $40/week or $10/day for rental. I also have injector socket for OM606. Can include if you want for add'l $3/week.

2) 32pt socket for IP delivery valve re-seals, and IP locking tool for cam; I'd ask $25/week for rental on these.

the way this would work is you pay for the tools, I mail them to you, you use, mail back, and I refund you the price, less rental fees and shipping.

This setup is for OM606.xx engines, but slide hammer and adapter also work on older W123 diesels as well.

PM/email is fine.

Origin zip code 85018

[email protected] - spam me and I'll find you......
228.366.0240 for calls or text.

Feel free to share.

rental availability starts 12/18 or thereabouts.

Thanks!

2041 - 2060 of 3540 Posts