Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

2021 - 2040 of 3544 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
I really need these gone.. Hate to see it go to waste..

If you pick them up, it's yours. FREE.

If you want me to ship it, just pay for shipping and handling. Rough estimate from Michigan to California is $300.00 FedEx Ground.
Sent you a PM

I could use some of these bits for my old/ son's new 300E, but being Canadians, the freight could be brutal for the whole lot.

It would be a crying shame if these parts ended up in the collective scrap heap, to come back to us as more useless crap from China. That would bother me, a lot. lol

Pete

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
W124 sedan / wagon rear window roller blind sun blind

I thought about letting it go on ebay, but maybe someone here would be interested.

I have a nice working rear window roller blind or sun blind for W124 sedan (it obviously doesn't fit a wagon - sorry for the wrong thread description) for sale. The carpeting piece is black.

300$ shipped. It's long (over 100cm), so shipping is the expensive part actually...

And a video of how it works :) :

e-mail me for info.

Matt

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I really need these gone.. Hate to see it go to waste..
If you pick them up, it's yours. FREE.

I sent you a PM as well. :) I'll re-send it again here just to be sure.

-Kris

·
Banned
7,361 Posts
Genuine MB dealer spark plugs, German made by Bosch

I still have OE plugs for all models of the 124.

M103.........H9DC0 $22 plus shipping

M104.........F8DC4 $24 plus shipping

M119.........F8DC4 $29 plus shipping

The H9C0 plugs are German made and Bosch marked

The F8DC4 are also German made but are MB marked.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Brandnew and still original packed Momo burlwood steering wheel 380 mm with hub for W126 W124 W116 W123 R107

Regulary not suitable for cars with airbag, but one can bypass the airbag with a resistor, which i can offer on request.

Steering wheel 399 Euro incl. hub

shipping to continental USA 37 Euro with DHL (all other countries by request)

Resistor for airbag cars 25 Euro.

Roland

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
^^^ very nice. If airbags were not so important to me, I would jump all over this.

·
Premium Member
10,120 Posts
Hi
I have a pair of unused gas lift struts for 300TE wagon rear hatch, probably fits many other wagons. I have installed another pair in my 1993 car and these were extras. New parts in original package.
What I found is their smaller diameter made them much easier to install than the original type. But the clevis end is slightly wider; you can press together or use a slightly longer clevis pin. I had no trouble adapting mine. They have strong action when installed.

Just want to get what I have in them back, US$58 /pr. I'll even ship for free within US. Paypal best.
Cheers, friends.

Pete

MB # 124 980 01 64 FEQ brand
Not trying to deflate your sale, but I went to the Bimmer forums to check on First Equipment Quality parts. It wasn't pretty. But there are plenty of people here who don't care what they put in their cars, so you should be able to unload these. Not a 'critical' part but would be a real PIA to replace again in a few yrs.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Looking to buy or trade for a drivers door key "guide" 124-760-07-77 with a working key. Early style (it is for an '87 260E).

Send me a PM if you have one.

Thanks

·
Banned
7,361 Posts
I still have OE plugs for all models of the 124.

M103.........H9DC0 $22 plus shipping

M104.........F8DC4 $24 plus shipping

M119.........F8DC4 $29 plus shipping

The H9C0 plugs are German made and Bosch marked

The F8DC4 are also German made but are MB marked.

Still in stock

·
Premium Member
1,841 Posts
WTB: Factory radio/cassette for 95 e420

My radio is wacking out. Could put in aftermarket but that's a lot of work to do it right. I have included a photo of the current one. I think it was used on many versions of benz's during the early 90's. Need one that works, radio code would be helpful, but not a deal breaker. Send me a PM and please include a price. Thanks in advance, Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
My radio is wacking out. Could put in aftermarket but that's a lot of work to do it right. I have included a photo of the current one. I think it was used on many versions of benz's during the early 90's. Need one that works, radio code would be helpful, but not a deal breaker. Send me a PM and please include a price. Thanks in advance, Mike
I have one from my 1998 E430 I was going to put on eBay. I do not have the code but swung by the dealer and they say they will give it to me if I bring in the VIN. I still have old insurance slips and other forms so not an issue
Shoot me an offer.
I also have the antenna amp 3 complete headlights cloudy but they will clean up

·
Registered
1 Posts
Windschott / Windscreen for sale

I'm selling an original Mercedes windschott (wind deflector) for the E320 cabriolet convertible. This is Mercedes Part #1248600274 , and will fit all the W124 body convertibles including the '93 300CE and '94-'95 E320. The deflector makes quite an improvement in wind and noise reduction inside the car at highway speeds. There are a few minor scuffs, but nothing too noticeable. The screen is in perfect condition. I'm asking $375 plus actual shipping cost. I'll send you more pictures upon request.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Several rims for sale AMG BRABUS MERCEDES

These rims are for sale

4x Brabus Monoblock I 8x17 ET 30

4x Brabus Monoblock III 8x17 ET 30

4x Mercedes Sador 8x17 ET 37

4x AMG Aero I 8x17 ET 28

All rims can be painted in your desired color - the photos are just examples.

Price incl. free shipping to continental US 1200 Euro for each set. Paypal available.

Roland

·
Registered
96 Posts
]I have a 1989 300TE Wagon and I am in need of a window trim piece in the cargo area. The pic is of the driver side so I need the passenger side piece, the U shaped white trim (not concerned about the color), that goes basically on top of the window to seal it all in.

window.jpg

Any pick and pull guys have anything near ya?

2021 - 2040 of 3544 Posts