Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

521 - 540 of 1173 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Very nice! What body kit is that? It looks great!
That is a BBS front and rear bumper wich I bought about a year ago and it's now 2 months painted and installed. I'm going to put some endtips on the exhaust to fill up the hole. And i have AMG 2 rims newely painted sow these are also coming up. More pics later than.
greets

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
It looks very nice from the outside.

Maybe You've overdone the interiour a little bit, huh? The gear knob isn't matched with the rest; the emblem on the steering wheel - what does it correspond to? These metal pedals... What is it about the wood? Is it in few different tones or is it just an illusion?

Otherwise it is very nice ;) You might add the exhaust tips or change the whole rear exhaust into something better like SuperSprint or a custom Stainless thing:

·
Registered
1 Posts

Maybe You've overdone the interiour a little bit, huh? The gear knob isn't matched with the rest; the emblem on the steering wheel - what does it correspond to? These metal pedals... What is it about the wood? Is it in few different tones or is it just an illusion?

Otherwise it is very nice ;) You might add the exhaust tips or change the whole rear exhaust into something better like SuperSprint or a custom Stainless thing:

Hi MaxMatt

our nickname is excellent :D

Can you tell me the name of Manufacturer of this stanless exhaust tips ? It's beautiful !

Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
It's more an ilusion i think cause i made the pic with flash. That makes the wood so different i guess. I'll make new pics when i've time. The pedals are SLK pedals oem benz. The airbag is like the AMG version wich i thought looks pretty nice. And the gearknob is from a later w210 and i'm going to respray this one in grey i know i should have done that first but it's to late :). greets

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Hi MaxMatt

our nickname is excellent :D

Can you tell me the name of Manufacturer of this stanless exhaust tips ? It's beautiful !

Thanks
Hi matmax - right, that's a good nick ;)

These are not the tips. That are complete rear exhausts from Italian manufacturer Supersprint:

SUPERSPRINT WEB SITE: WELCOME!

They have some dedicated sets for various MB cars.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Well hello all of ya guys. I'm new overhere and I thought why not to put some pics of my 300CE. I'm 17 years of age and this is my first car. And I did a lot of additions and stuff to my car. Let my know what ya guys think about it.greets from belgium
Nice Coupè anyways, but are you allowed to drive in Belgium at the age of seventeen ?!
Here in germany its not allowed to drive alone with 17, you must have a mature along with driving license sitting right to you...
However take care of your car !

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice Coupè anyways, but are you allowed to drive in Belgium at the age of seventeen ?!
Here in germany its not allowed to drive alone with 17, you must have a mature along with driving license sitting right to you...
However take care of your car !
That's the same in belgium. There has to be someone next to me and has to have a license for 8 years at least. But i can drive that's all i need:p

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #529
So after over 500 posts & over 160,000 views in this thread, I'm very happy to repost pictures of my e320 coupe - from how I purchased it to how it sits now following an intensive 20 month widebody conversion. Soon to install a twin turbo also so that it can move as fast as it looks.

For more information on this process, just search e320 widebody conversion in the w124 section.

It's great to see so many people still interested in this beautiful Mercedes model.

Please keep the pictures flowing - there are plenty of worthy cars out there...

·
Registered
15 Posts
You guys have some truly AWESOME looking automobiles!:bowdown:

I really like the coupes,but alas I have 1989 W124 Sedan that I want to do some exterior aesthetic mods to.
The pics of your modified cars though are a GREAT inspiration for anyone wanting to fix up an old W124 whether it was born with two or four doors!:thumbsup:

I belong to several Motorcycle forums and just like here and other car sites such as a few Porsche/BMW etc. sites people aren't blasted for "Ruining a Classic automobile" by actually wanting to make the vehicle look(IMHO) and perform better than when it came out of the factory!

If fact it when I do see an older Porsche it's a rarity if it HASN'T been modified(seeing any Porsche around where I live is rare for that matter)! Seeing a modified Mercedes is relatively rare also given the fact I see many more of them on the road.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Here's my 1995 E320 Cab........ she's bone stock for now.

Attachments

521 - 540 of 1173 Posts
About this Discussion
1.2K Replies
359 Participants
JuanTwoFore
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing