Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1173 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last coupe picture thread was very rudely interrupted by the server change over, so I'm starting another.

Please post pictures of your 300ce or E320 coupes for all to enjoy - I know that there are some beautiful ones out there.

Attachments

·
Registered
761 Posts
i will take some pics in the morning, iv had a beer or two now so i cant drive her or i would have done it now.

i have just installed my smoked rear lenses and WOW!!! what a difference it has made, she looks like a new car altogether now from the rump!!

i really like your car bahnstormer. is she a 320 or 300? what make are your rear lenses? they look like the same colour as mine.

·
Registered
72 Posts
My coupe...

200_CE-16 (4 cylinder, 2.0-16 of 136HP)
Options: black leather, 4 electric windows, auto airco, 8 hole alloy wheels from a W210 (7.5x16 on 205/55) for the principals.

The first one of this topic is amazing.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Conelycrew - your car is also a very nice & rare example... The rear lenses on my car are OEM - the "facelifted" E320 for 94/95 had them from the factory.

Pouch250 - your car looks fantastic in silver with black leather (the combinatin I originally wanted). I believe that the 200ce was only available in Italy because of the hefty taxes they place on vehicles over 2 liters. Makes it a very rare car!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
BZNHALFDZN - I'd love to drive your car to understand what 300+ twin turbo horse power feels like in a coupe. Thanks for posting the pictures again - it's a great & unique ce. I remember when Mosselman came out with their 300 slr & cr show cars in the early 90's - I saw them both at the London motor show.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Like this one? :D

ps: is it possible to put this topic in head of the forum like the S124 and general thread??

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Absolutely! Love the flared wheel arches & the naca brake ducts. They also had naca ducts on the hood, if I remember correctly... Thanks for posting the picture - I don't remember seeing that one before.

Let's see some more coupe pictures...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Pouch250 said:
ps: is it possible to put this topic in head of the forum like the S124 and general thread??
That's called making it a "sticky" - I don't know what their criteria is, but this thread is bound to become one.

Bad-ass cars by the way....

·
Registered
72 Posts
mgw_300e said:
That's called making it a "sticky" - I don't know what their criteria is, but this thread is bound to become one.
Thanks, now my english is better that it was yesterday! ;)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bigpete123 said:
Wow, there are some tough acts to follow in this thread, most notably the first two cars posted. But here's mine!
All coupes deserve space on this thread...

Especially when they sit on 18" monoblocks like that - nice car bigpete!

Keep the pictures coming...!

·
Registered
13 Posts
1989 300ce

This was my 1989 300CE (that I bought a week before) in Nevada en route from L.A. to Chicago. It was lowered about 1 3/4" and added 16" TSW Stealth wheels w/custom MBZ center caps...

...and this is it about 10 hours later when I spun into a concrete K-rail outside of Vail, CO. I bent/broke both wheels on driver's side. Does anyone know where I could find TSW stealth wheels (they are discontinued)? Thanks!

P.S. My car is repaired mechanically, but I still have some bodywork left to. If you are ever in Golden, CO and need service, Mark & Billi at German Motors were especially helpful and courteous, and did great work on my car!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 1173 Posts
About this Discussion
1.2K Replies
359 Participants
JuanTwoFore
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing