Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me? I always go to the 124 section and pretty much never the FS/WTB.
So, thought I'd post here too.

For sale is my very rare 124 series cabriolet windscreen.
Your girlfriend will be thrilled not to have her hairdo blown apart.
In addition to greatly reducing cabin turbulence, you'll discover a remarkable drop in wind noise.
Nice for conversation with the top down.

There is simply no new aftermarket windscreen that can come close to the fit & quality of MB design that this factory specific windscreen offers.

I think this period correct option has got to increase the value of your cab.....clearly, they've become pretty scarce.

:thumbsup:So, enjoy an improvement in your top down experience, call or PM me with a fair offer, I'm happy to ship from Pa.
David 610-527-8421

·
Registered
99-C43, 05-G55K, 71-280SL, 94-E320 CAB
2,282 Posts
Me? I always go to the 124 section and pretty much never the FS/WTB.
So, thought I'd post here too.

For sale is my very rare 124 series cabriolet windscreen.
Your girlfriend will be thrilled not to have her hairdo blown apart.
In addition to greatly reducing cabin turbulence, you'll discover a remarkable drop in wind noise.
Nice for conversation with the top down.

There is simply no new aftermarket windscreen that can come close to the fit & quality of MB design that this factory specific windscreen offers.

I think this period correct option has got to increase the value of your cab.....clearly, they've become pretty scarce.

:thumbsup:So, enjoy an improvement in your top down experience, call or PM me with a fair offer, I'm happy to ship from Pa.
David 610-527-8421
You in Bryn Mawr....lived there for around twenty five years before moving in 2003.
You have some interesting cars..

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very pleased it got to you quickly....and safe & sound.
Always happy to help my Benzworld fellows.
David

1 - 5 of 5 Posts