Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I am listing and selling Scott Saenger's 450SLC 5.0 parts on eBay - his forum group is on MBCA.org . So far moving a few things along. I basically have a complete undercarriage of a 107026 car or pretty much any 107 chassis car; most parts are new in box. Suspension, brakes, bushings, etc., etc! Please let me know what you need or are looking for. I am not breaking things up, but mainly selling as kits for each particular application. I will send a spreadsheet to those that ask. I also have access to world-pac and can quote wholesale plus 25% which is an incredible savings over list and much better than list less 20% which most dealers quote. All is negotiable, but I have to get the stuff sold. I will also be posting this in for Saenger's section in MBCA.org and 107 - SL forum in MBCA.org. Some parts can cross over to other chassis as well. Let me know what you are looking for - Scott probably had it! Also note the nicest car #1576 and the car owned by Ron Martin and now me, will be going up for sale soon. I just can not afford to keep it. Not the right time in my life for a screaming autobahn classic! -Rob Mays 214-417-1416, [email protected] - All parts are in Dallas, TX area. Thank you!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am looking for the engine mount shocks for a 450SL, 1975. Is that something that you have? I need the whole kit. I guess they go by vin # so the ones that I need are for vin #025456

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Parts request

Send me an email to [email protected] and I will reply back a spreadsheet. I have full mounts for 107 cars. I can check parts fitment once I have your email....

·
Always Remembered RIP
3,381 Posts
I might need a distributor for my 1973 450 slc vin ending with 001094. If that helps

·
Registered
69 Posts
could you forward spreadsheet with images...also...is there a link to the e-bay auction for some of this stuff?
Hi everyone! I am listing and selling Scott Saenger's 450SLC 5.0 parts on eBay - his forum group is on MBCA.org . So far moving a few things along. I basically have a complete undercarriage of a 107026 car or pretty much any 107 chassis car; most parts are new in box. Suspension, brakes, bushings, etc., etc! Please let me know what you need or are looking for. I am not breaking things up, but mainly selling as kits for each particular application. I will send a spreadsheet to those that ask. I also have access to world-pac and can quote wholesale plus 25% which is an incredible savings over list and much better than list less 20% which most dealers quote. All is negotiable, but I have to get the stuff sold. I will also be posting this in for Saenger's section in MBCA.org and 107 - SL forum in MBCA.org. Some parts can cross over to other chassis as well. Let me know what you are looking for - Scott probably had it! Also note the nicest car #1576 and the car owned by Ron Martin and now me, will be going up for sale soon. I just can not afford to keep it. Not the right time in my life for a screaming autobahn classic! -Rob Mays 214-417-1416, [email protected] - All parts are in Dallas, TX area. Thank you!!!

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
29,104 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts