Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
39,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Rick!

8 PM Eastern time on the Lifetime Movie Network. About an hour and 15 minutes from this post time (6:45 PM)

Yeah I know it's a chick channel but the movie was a pilot for a TV series back around 2001 and Annette O'Toole was always one of my favorite redheads.

Several scenes in the beginning and end of the movie feature a white 107.

"The Huntress"

Set the Tivo!

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
Crap

Hey Rick!

8 PM Eastern time on the Lifetime Movie Network. About an hour and 15 minutes from this post time (6:45 PM)

Yeah I know it's a chick channel but the movie was a pilot for a TV series back around 2001 and Annette O'Toole was always one of my favorite redheads.

Several scenes in the beginning and end of the movie feature a white 107.

"The Huntress"

Set the Tivo!
That's the same time as the start of the Budweiser Shootout - one of the most exciting car races of the year. Hmmmmm. How am I going to double team this??? Hopefully they have pre-race faldaral before the Shootout.
Thanks for the tip.

·
39,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha! Shootout or a chick channel with YOUR car in the movie. You're soo screwed.

Did I mention that you have to pay attention so you don't miss the scenes.
Damn I'm snarky.

Anyhow, whatever happened to VCRs? I don't think any of mine work anymore.

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
A garbage can !!

So, twenty minutes into the movie, the grand entrance of the white 107 ends with it hitting a garbage can!!! I knew those big bumpers on the later models were there for some reason!!

·
39,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is there really enough room in the trunk for the dead bodies of a 6 foot man and a 5 foot woman at the same time?

·
39,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was expecting a bit of input from the far more experienced body-in-trunk stuffer, Nobby but you do make a practical point, Dave.

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
I prefer a less labor-intensive process.

sawzall1.jpg

·
Registered
96 Posts
I just saw 450sl in a new movie last nite..."Bernard and Doris" playing on HBO channels. Also another 450sl in an old Cheech Marin and Emma Sams movie "Shrimp on the Barbie"...

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
29,105 Posts
I was expecting a bit of input from the far more experienced body-in-trunk stuffer, Nobby
SHIT!! I forgot about her!
I'll get back to you.

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
29,105 Posts
Does she have 'Rockford Fosgate' permanently imprinted on her ass?
Listen, you, we are talking about my mother in law. NO WAY I'm looking at her ass.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts