Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

461 - 480 of 482 Posts

·
Registered
9,652 Posts
Hit 107044 yesterday driving back from mushroom hunting. It was low humidity beautiful day.
OK now you just need to put the back of the car on jack stands and let the wheels spin backwards for 44 miles. Then reset the trip odometer. Drive forward for 107 miles and retake the picture at 107 KPH. Report back with pictures when that's done.:grin

·
Registered
129 Posts
Haha LOL. 107107 107trip would have been better. 🏼

OK now you just need to put the back of the car on jack stands and let the wheels spin backwards for 44 miles. Then reset the trip odometer. Drive forward for 107 miles and retake the picture at 107 KPH. Report back with pictures when that's done./forums/images/BenzWorld2/smilies/tango_face_grin.png[/QUOTE]

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
OK now you just need to put the back of the car on jack stands and let the wheels spin backwards for 44 miles. Then reset the trip odometer. Drive forward for 107 miles and retake the picture at 107 KPH. Report back with pictures when that's done.:grin
Titter ye not. Wouldn't the Vin number be 107044? If that's the case, what we have here could be more than serendipity... This is a lotto winning combination with a 1:14million probability. Of course only if it was a purely random selection and not based on a linear scale.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
It is voting day in Florida. For me it was just a municipal election since I profess no party affiliation. Put my ballot into the machine and I was VOTER NUMBER 107.

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
29,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #467
Camping last week at Killbear Provincial Park.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,652 Posts
Just before I went to bed this afternoon, there was a news break at 13:07.
Farrah Fawcett DEAD at 62.
OMG....are you kidding me?

Then when I wake up.....I found out Micheal Jackson was pronounced dead today at....you guessing here?
13:07.

Layman's terms 13:07 = 1:07.

Who do you think I am mourning?
Cant believe this was 10 years ago.

·
Registered
138 Posts
The Wife and I were watching a TV show that was showing artifacts from the space program.
They had a fellow on who had the FAA required Aircraft Manufacture ID Plate.
It turns out that the Apollo 11 Command Module’s (Columbia) Manufacture ID number was…
…107!

Attachments

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
29,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #478
The Wife and I were watching a TV show that was showing artifacts from the space program.
They had a fellow on who had the FAA required Aircraft Manufacture ID Plate.
It turns out that the Apollo 11 Command Module’s (Columbia) Manufacture ID number was…
…107!
FOR THE WIN!!!

461 - 480 of 482 Posts
About this Discussion
481 Replies
84 Participants
miko1aj
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing