Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1998 SLK230 249,xxx Miles RIP
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today marks 1 year with my SLK
Over the year I've put over 16,000 miles on the odometer, installed a Bipes Ipod adapter, repainted the console, replaced MAF sensor & a broken headlight, had the dealership do the B service.
I look forward to many years of driving this car and wish to thank all those who have experimented and figured out how to fix and mod the car.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

·
Registered
2002 SLK230
186 Posts
Today marks 1 year with my SLK
Over the year I've put over 16,000 miles on the odometer, installed a Bipes Ipod adapter, repainted the console, replaced MAF sensor & a broken headlight, had the dealership do the B service.
I look forward to many years of driving this car and wish to thank all those who have experimented and figured out how to fix and mod the car.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Nice work! I have heard good things about the Ipod Adapter, Vario Roof Commander and Viponds paint for the interior.. Did you use the spray or the liquid version.. Post some pics, we'd love to see how the inside came out.

What year is your car and how many miles? I bought mine with 54K miles on it and have had to do a ton of work. Haven't gotten around to the fun cosmetic stuff just yet. I've worked my way through the engine, front suspension and put new carpet in the interior. I'll need to fix the front bumper, grill, both the driver's side mirror and the rearview mirror. I cannot believe it but the clearcoat is wearing through on the roof. Lastly, will address the rims and maybe upgrade the headlights not sure if I want to stay stock or not..

2002 SLK 230 68K miles now... GOOD luck to you and your ride!:thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts