Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knew where to get the AMG looking pentastar grille for the 08s? i bought one that I told would fit and it ended up not. I assured the guy that they were different grilles from the 06 and unders but he in turn assured me they were the same and sure enough when my brother put it on for me the gaps were really bad and obviously not for my car. I have seen a couple of 08s rolling around my area (michigan) with the pentastar grille but not sure if they were just ok with the sloppy gap or custom made because it was always from a distance. any help would be greatly appreciated....

thanks in advance

·
Registered
2008 E350 PII AMG & Sport Package CL Grille
23 Posts
I don't know where you live, but I have one on mine and I live in Jackson. I travel back and forth to Portland, MI, so you might have seen me.

I got mine at for my mercedes com.

Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know where you live, but I have one on mine and I live in Jackson. I travel back and forth to Portland, MI, so you might have seen me.

I got mine at for my mercedes com.

Mike
Mike, not sure if thats the exact one i have seen, one was black and one was silver but either way it looks good on your car. I was wondering if you had the one on that site with the chrome surround or one of the actual cl replica grilles with the color matched background. I want the all black one but am unsure if it fits my year so i figured i would double check to see which one you had. thanks in advance.

jillian

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a shop and we make one off grilles for any car. Send me an email address and I will send you pictures. We use 304 stainless steel and triple chrome all of our parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts