Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

I live in Boston area and recently got a 08' c300, fully loaded( P1,P2,command and Nav etc.) with 22K miles for about $30K.

Do you think i got a good deal?

·
Registered
14 Posts
No. That's a suck-ass deal. I bought my 2010 C300 w/40miles on the clock for $31k "out the door". Alpine, MBTex, Auto, P1, AMG 18's, iPod, Burl... from a dealership. If you already bought the car, I'm sorry for your loss. If you haven't, I can give you my guys name in Tampa. Even if you had to pay freight to wherever, you'd be getting a better deal. M.

Hi Folks,

I live in Boston area and recently got a 08' c300, fully loaded( P1,P2,command and Nav etc.) with 22K miles for about $30K.

Do you think I got a good deal?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good for you !!!
I'm a bit intrigued as to how come this car has only 40 miles on it...it's almost 3 years old.

·
Registered
2009 C350
19 Posts
I would say not a great deal, I purchased an 09 C350 CPO for about the same, with 14k miles. I looked at the 08 300 and it was below that, but not terribly much lower.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Honestly? It's not as bad as Amaxam is making it out to be. Had his new car been similarly equipped it would've been $3-5k more than what he paid.

That being said, is it a MB CPO? If so, you did fine. If not, you probably could've found a better deal had you wanted to wait.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is your's a 4 matic? If so, you made a good deal. You have a nice options package and the mileage is good. Was this a certified preowned MB? Again, if it is then you certainly made a good deal. Best of luck with it!

·
Registered
14 Posts
He's right, it's not that horrible - I lucked into my deal. The dealer didn't have one close to what I wanted and ordered it up from West Palm Beach and it had more on it than what I asked for the same price. Bottom-line, if you're happy, that's all that matters - enjoy your car... !!!

Honestly? It's not as bad as Amaxam is making it out to be. Had his new car been similarly equipped it would've been $3-5k more than what he paid.

That being said, is it a MB CPO? If so, you did fine. If not, you probably could've found a better deal had you wanted to wait.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes, it is 4matic. Can't imagine driving in Boston weather without 4matic!!
Unfortunately it's not a CPO but a CPO with less options was around $2.5K more dearer.
I went with this one thinking i can invest that much money to buy extended warranty.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts