Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all. newbie to the ML forums here.. :)
We are very close to shelling out some serious cash for one of these soon and was wondering how many of you here have one and what are your experiences. I am a Mercedes diesel enthusiast and have been waiting for this car to come to the US for a while now. The test drive was a good experience, but its hard to say what it would be like to live with it day to day (maintenance and reliability wise) if anyone can chime in...
Also, what kind of prices is everyone paying? (off MSRP) and how much percentage depreciation should be expected from one has been previously owned for 6 months and driven more than 10k miles? (i suspect they used it to move to a different state or something..)
is it possible to get a base for the invoice price of 40k? (there are 3 or 4 Benz dealers around this area).
any advice or experiences appreciated..
Thanks.

·
Registered
35,664 Posts
We've been advocating for diesel section here for years, but so far are minority.
IMHO if you want a diesel in daily driver, nothing beats Mercedes.
You buy that ML in your state, you bring it to California and you can sell it several thousand above MSRP.
Shall I say more?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Kajtek1
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing