Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As my own car is in the shop, I am currently driving a rental '06 C320. Seeing all the phone buttons on the dash, I assumed this car has bluetooth support. But there is no owners manual (and it seems nearly impossible to find one without actually OWNING the car and registering with mbusa) Is there actually bluetooth kit in this model? If so how does one turn on pairing mode?

I could not find the aux jack either, and I thought that was kinda standard these days.

Also, what other fun features should I explore while I have this car?

Thanks

-HH
 

·
Registered
1990 420SEL, 1979 450SEL, 1973 450SE, 2003 C320S, 2005 C230WZ, 2005 E320W Avantgarde
Joined
·
95 Posts
Lol, nope. The buttons are there, but unless it have wiring and a module, no bluetooth. This is an accessiory so there is little likelyhood the car has a $2400 installed bluetooth.

Aux input is with Comand on C-Classes.

Also, I am assuming 06 C230, as in the US there would be no 06 C320.

Nope, no other features of fun or interest. Maybe the rear sunshade which is power if you have the sunroof package.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BARW126420SEL said:
Lol, nope. The buttons are there, but unless it have wiring and a module, no bluetooth. This is an accessiory so there is little likelyhood the car has a $2400 installed bluetooth.
Its a rental, I am not holding my breath. I just figured since half the buttons on the dash have something to do with phone, maybe it is installed. Guess not.

BARW126420SEL said:
Aux input is with Comand on C-Classes.

Also, I am assuming 06 C230, as in the US there would be no 06 C320.
Yes, C230 :) Although, I did see somewhat recent C320 on the road today. I don't know enough though to tell the year.

BARW126420SEL said:
Nope, no other features of fun or interest. Maybe the rear sunshade which is power if you have the sunroof package.
Well, it does have that.

But it also has a nasty chirp coming from it when it moves. The key remote seem to work only some of the time. All and all I am not too impressed. :-/

Thanks for reply, though. :)

-HH
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top