Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was surprised to find one at the port pretty close to what I wanted. So, s/b here in 2 weeks.

I'm getting premium pkg AND heating pkg. MBUSA says you can't get those together! (Presumably drive dynamic and heated seats don't go together.)

Anyone else have them both? Thanks!

·
Registered
07 s550 4matic black/black
240 Posts
i went over to mbusa.com and tried to build your car. you're right ,,, you cannot order the two packages together in the e500 4matic ,,, BUT ,,, you CAN order the two packages together in the e500 non-4matic. how messed up is that? has to be a problem with the website ,,, i would think.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neat you found that. Thanks. Probably is website thing.

I was just trying to build my car at MBUSA and couldn't! So, wasn't sure if my order was wrong, or what.

·
Registered
2005 E500
141 Posts
BillT - 3/12/2005 9:22 PM

Was surprised to find one at the port pretty close to what I wanted. So, s/b here in 2 weeks.

I'm getting premium pkg AND heating pkg. MBUSA says you can't get those together! (Presumably drive dynamic and heated seats don't go together.)

Anyone else have them both? Thanks!
I definitely have BOTH premium package (w/ drive dynamic) AND heated seats. My E500 is not a 4MAtic though. I don't know if it makes a difference, but all of the options on my car were specified via the dealership. I researched them on the MBUSA website, but put the order togetherwith my salesman at the dealership via their computer system. The heated seats are NICE!!

·
Registered
E500 Wagon
35 Posts
Our E500 4matic wagon has the dynamic seats with the air blower and are heated. I noticed the problem you discuss on the site when we ordered the wagon. The salesman investigated and leaned that ordering both would be redundant. That's why it grays out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts