Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.... i was wondering if anyone has the fuse diagram for a 2005 C240 4matic wagon.. i looked exactly where the owners manual has noted but its not there... i checked under the insulation on the small panel as well... but nothing...

there are 3 locations where there are fuses.... the first is under the hood... second is on driver side of the dash and the third is in the trunk next to the tool kit... i had a ton of audio/ video equipment installed in the car... my cigarette lighter no longer works... i took it to a mercedes dealer near me and they said something is drawing power from it and thats why it pops the fuse... both the guy from mercedes and the guy at the install shop told me to install a larger fuse... the dealer wont do it cause of liability... and the audio shop is 2 hours away but told me to install a fuse that is 5 amps stronger... the audio shop said the wire gauge is strong enough and it wont melt... someone else told me that as well... does any of this make sense??? what is hooked up to the cigg lighter power is a small under dash dvd player... between the dealer looking at the car and the shop installing all this stuff the fuse diagram must have been lost....
i would like your opinions on this and also if you could post the fuse diagram that would be awsome... Thanks for any help...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts