Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
03 E500
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what i actually need to do a complete facelift from 03 to an 07. Seems like I would jus need the bumper,headlights and grill correct.
Also I bought 07 headlights already online and wondering if thier just bolt-ons to the old headlights. Thanks everyone, My name is Bill btw. Jus bought 03 E500 White/Gry. Ill post pics soon! :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
It's not that simple :eek: . Look up threads I have posted and you will see the face lift I posted(with instructions). You will need a lot of new inner parts(absorbers,plastic bumper pieces,etc.) so the bumper will fit on properly(and those parts are dependent on options on your vehicle such as distronic and other sensors you might have in your bumper). Also the headlights are NOT plug and play. Well I'm not sure about halogen lights..but I know for a face bi-xenon to face-lifted bi-xenon is not plug and play without messing with some wires.

·
Banned
99 Merc S420 (80k Mi) 07 Lexus LS460 (21k Miles)
4,583 Posts
You would just be better off throwing your money into the trash and lighting it on fire. You won't ever see more than 5% of the 'investment' back.

If you want the new look then get a new car.

·
Premium Member
560SL, E500
110 Posts
Everyone, the VILLAGE IDIOT is back...

You would just be better off throwing your money into the trash and lighting it on fire. You won't ever see more than 5% of the 'investment' back.

If you want the new look then get a new car.
:big laugh:

Now back to your question.

I second everything Erifly said (he helped me do the conversion on my E500). Fool-proof way to do it would be to get an 07 or 08 W211 VIN#, then get the corresponding parts from your MB dealer, as they're all plug-and play with 03-06 models.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts