Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys what is the difference in the sport vs non sport package? are the bumpers changed?
im shure the wheels are different but im not shure what else is changed.
help me out guys! thanks

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
hey guys what is the difference in the sport vs non sport package? are the bumpers changed?
im shure the wheels are different but im not shure what else is changed. help me out guys! thanks
For ’03 the MBUSA sport package adds 17” 5-spoke wheels, sculpted lower bodywork, blue tinted glass, black grille, bi-xenon with washers, LED brake lights, ivory gauges, matte chrome gearshift surround, and black birdseye maple wood interior trim.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have also noticed they have the exposed duel exhaust or is that an option avialble on other s(non Sport E's and S's)? I like the look of the duel exhaust and wood wheel in some of the sports but it seem they all have that dark birdseye maple which I don't like.

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
I have also noticed they have the exposed duel exhaust or is that an option avialble on other s(non Sport E's and S's)? I like the look of the duel exhaust and wood wheel in some of the sports but it seem they all have that dark birdseye maple which I don't like.
For 03 the wood/leather steering wheel was a stand-alone additional option and birdseye maple was the only interior trim available with the sports package. MBUSA introduced factory installed dual chrome exhaust tips with the 04 AMG package. If seen on a 03, the owner could have added them afterward.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts