Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused::crybaby2::confused:

I have an '03 C320 Coupe which i love to drive! I am in need of upgrading my headunit. I want an updated system with MP3, Navi and DVD. I just need to get an idea what i can fit into the console.
But since i have a BOSE system i was "told" i would need to REWIRE the entire $y$tem! Headunit, CD Changer AND $peaker$ in all!:eek::crybaby2:
I am new to the Baltimore area so i am stuck inquiring at the local Best Buy and Circuit City install shops!:eek: I am all thumbs so DIY with Crutchfield is out of the question....:D:p
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
W221 & Audio Moderator
2013 S550
10,950 Posts
Your Bose system operates on the fiber optic bus; so does your phone system if you have one.

Do a search of this forum on the terms "Pioneer,"" AVIC," and Kenwood. You will find a lot of discussion on aftermarket kist.

Stay away from Best Buy and Circuit City for work on your Benz. You may find that Tweeter can do the job; however, Valley Mercedes (Hunt Valley, York Road, Cockeysville; may now be doing business as Hunt Valley Mercedes) can probably recommend a custom installer that they use for their work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts