Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here it is. 2004 & 2005 are identical
Man i truely want to thank you i will go out in the morning and check it all out and see if it all matches up...i had found the wirimg harness on ebay but when i was fixing to order it i read that it would work on my vehicle excluding the fiber optic bose system..so didnt order it...so i went by a car stereo installation place here close to the house and they didnt have a harness for this type either but they said they could go in amd run my wirs and atuff from the amo to where the radio mounts for like $120 but like only the door speakers would work and the sub wouldnt work and all that...if this doesnt work im gonna just order a nice touch screen factory raduo to go back in bc my wife was so excited when her new radio came she went out that night while i was asleep and removed the old factory radio and of course tore it up in the process so we have been without tunes for a couple weeks now..i asked her to wait that this was a mercedes and i wasnt sure how different the wiring would be and of course i was right..its a nightmare.apparantly mercedes dont want you in there messing around...lol thanks my friend for your help..i pray this works....have a blessed day

·
Registered
351 Posts
M

See:

And:

Lastly the grand dad of all, complete with pin diagrams and photos:

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
10 Participants
wallyo
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing