Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2001 SILVER CLK 430
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first time you posted something on the boards I thought you owned the 209 model CLK because of the name. What's it stand for?

·
Registered
1999 CLK430 Coupe
317 Posts
how many chicks he's banged?

·
Registered
2002 CLK-430
166 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
215 Posts
LOL.. at least he was smart and placed a 0 in front of the 209... so his chick-o-meter wont run out until hes bangged 9999 females.

my sincere props

·
Registered
1999 CLK430 Coupe
317 Posts
hmmm... post on the internet or bang chicks?

·
Registered
2001 SILVER CLK 430
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Castorpimp - 5/6/2005 7:00 PM

hmmm... post on the internet or bang chicks?
Well, if you look to the left under my name and see how many posts I've made, you can see what my answer to that would be, lol. [:D]

I still love ChiCLK's quote though. Probably the best thing I've read on these boards:

Behind every hot chic, there is always a guy who's sick of bangin her.

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
Married 15 years man! Love my wife but three days after I bought my ML, she declared it hers. Lately she's been givin' the eye to my CLK..........That shit aint' gonna happen!!!!!

·
Registered
W208
216 Posts
ThrillKill - 5/6/2005 6:54 PM

Apparently, he's too busy fuckin' to answer.
You could probably say that, I'd rather spend my time answering reasonable questions then to answering what my name user name stands for..if it was that serious PM me and I'd be happy to tell you but to post a thread about what my name stands for?

Come on give me a break..I barely notice the thread and I was surprised to see someone actually made a post about me. Well anyways the "0" doesn't stand for anything and as for the "209" that is my area code. So find me if you want but you might catch me "banging" your girl..haha j/p

I've banged plenty of chicks trust me obviously enough that I didn't notice this thread..I'm at work right now so time to take a break from banging lol..I don't own a w209 model just wanted to get that clear..here is my w208

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
Sigh...........mystery solved. Now we can all carry on with our lives. Btw, "phantom"0209.....Whats yer car doing in front of my house while I'm at work?

·
Registered
2001 SILVER CLK 430
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
0209.5, I actually posted a response to you but then deleted it. I realized that "go fuck yourself" summed it up much better. (j/k, as you would say)

·
Registered
W208
216 Posts
ThrillKill - 5/9/2005 4:41 PM

Sigh...........mystery solved. Now we can all carry on with our lives. Btw, "phantom"0209.....Whats yer car doing in front of my house while I'm at work?
Haha..nothing just strollin by on a nice sunny day..[;)]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts