Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
well thats the dealer job to screw tings up other wise if they got lose they brake, and as you know with the time and the miles on the clock things worn out and have to be replaced dont they so it was time for it.
;)
Can you explain all of the bad reviews for Mercedes in the past ten years. After buying the car and having it break down on me on the way home, I did some research. I was under the impression that Mercedes built some of the best cars but that was in the 80's. I find there are websites dedicated to unreliability issues with these cars. In the 150,000 miles we've owned our Cobra and in the 175,000 miles I've owned my Stratus I've never had to replace anything but normal wear and tear items like rotors and brakes or fuel filters etc. Never had I had to replace a control arm or ball joint. Nor did any sensor go out in any of my cars ever. Not to mention I've had the SRS light pop up off and on. I had to unplug some wires under my passenger seat and clean the connectors and it hasn't came back up. The dealership repaired my car after the break down because I told them I was going to utilize their 7 day happy customer policy and take it back for a kia for only six grand and make them give me back the difference. I probably should have done that but hindsight is 20/20. Anyways it's still for sale but I had a guy call me today that was sort of trashy and I didn't want to sell a Mercedes to someone who was just going to ghetto fab it up.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts