3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  mattml430 
#1 ·
Front Fog lights not working
Rear fog light works
Not fuse or relay
Thoughts?

#2 ·
  • Bulbs
  • Wiring harness - use a circuit tester to check if you have power at the fog lamp end

#4 ·
Here is recent thread.

#6 ·
When I posted this...I had checked for power at the fuse with a circuit tester and no light lit on tester...switched relays with the back fog light ( that works with each relay after switching ) and no green light on dash, no, lights working.
This morning it was chilly, turned on my lights, hit the switch, and...green light on dash came on...and passenger side fog light came on! But no driver. I'm not sure why it started working....
I tried again after lunch...no light on dash, no fog light again.
Thoughts?

#12 ·
Actually, it's more useful than you think. I grew up in a city that had " Tule Fog " where the fog was so thick, we had delays for our bus to school in the morning...kind of like snow delays...it would flash the different schools and times the bus would be available on the bottom of our TV channel. It's really just one light that's distinctly brighter than the other.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.