Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
66,897 Posts
What is it you're trying to stir? I could care less if Obama is black or white or cafe au lait, the bottom line we need someone like him in the White House.

·
Registered
21,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is it you're trying to stir? I could care less if Obama is black or white or cafe au lait, the bottom line we need someone like him in the White House.
I'm not "trying to stir" anything. Perhaps you missed the video, but I think it is Screwy Louie Farrakhan who may be "trying to stir" something... Check it out!

·
66,897 Posts
I guess if I referred to you as screwy drewie you'd feel relevant too...
I have no problems being called screwy doody but what I have a problem with is why tie Obama to racial shit if he didn't make race his central issue? Why are you picking up messages from idiots like fookhan as if they represent what Obama is about? I am sure that the KKK have things to say about Obama, why didn't you bring that up?

·
Registered
21,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no problems being called screwy doody but what I have a problem with is why tie Obama to racial shit if he didn't make race his central issue? Why are you picking up messages from idiots like fookhan as if they represent what Obama is about? I am sure that the KKK have things to say about Obama, why didn't you bring that up?
Once again, I didn't "tie Obama to racial shit" of any kind. I simply posted Screwy Louie's comments. If you want to see a racial bug-a-boo in his comments, I'd say it is YOU who may have an issue of your own to address.

I'll leave it to you to post KKK comments, if they exist. And if they do, I'm sure you will be in the loop.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
I have no problems being called screwy doody but what I have a problem with is why tie Obama to racial shit if he didn't make race his central issue? Why are you picking up messages from idiots like fookhan as if they represent what Obama is about? I am sure that the KKK have things to say about Obama, why didn't you bring that up?[/quote]

heh, heh......I am sure our newly appointed MOD, Comrade Cascade, could throw in a word or two on behalf of the KKK! heh, heh......

·
66,897 Posts
I have no problems being called screwy doody but what I have a problem with is why tie Obama to racial shit if he didn't make race his central issue? Why are you picking up messages from idiots like fookhan as if they represent what Obama is about? I am sure that the KKK have things to say about Obama, why didn't you bring that up?[/quote]

heh, heh......I am sure our newly appointed MOD, Comrade Cascade, could throw in a word or two on behalf of the KKK! heh, heh......
Cascade is NOT a racist, he just does not like you:cool:

·
66,897 Posts
heh, heh......you mean "Punjabi" heh, heh....in his feeble mind he doesn't know 'me' from Adam! heh, heh.......if he ain't racist, than the KKK never existed! heh, heh.......
You keep up with the heh, heh and I will end up joining the KKK just to shove a burning cross up your arse, heh, heh.....

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
You keep up with the heh, heh and I will end up joining the KKK just to shove a burning cross up your arse, heh, heh.....
heh, heh.........your whoring activities might gain you an honourary membership but with a commendable reference from comrade cas, they might even agree to a joint leadership venture! heh, heh........HEH, HEH!

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Once again, I didn't "tie Obama to racial shit" of any kind. I simply posted Screwy Louie's comments. If you want to see a racial bug-a-boo in his comments, I'd say it is YOU who may have an issue of your own to address.

I'll leave it to you to post KKK comments, if they exist. And if they do, I'm sure you will be in the loop.
Fuck you and your attempted smear job. Man, you are the most hypocritical fuck on this planet.

·
Registered
36,850 Posts
Fuck you and your attempted smear job. Man, you are the most hypocritical fuck on this planet.
I agree. Don't you just hate it when lazy turds deliberately misrepresent their political opposition?

B

1 - 18 of 18 Posts