Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Forum Discussions about this Product

    1. · Registered
      1977 450SL (R107)
      13 Posts
      Discussion Starter · #12 ·
      It's the smaller 1-1/4" receiver. The drawbar is installed in the picture. There are adapters to put it to 2" Most cars and small crossovers use the 1-1/4" as the 2 inchers are more for vehicles that carry heavier loads. Harbor freight sells an adapter that can be used for bike racks and such, but should not be towed with.
    1. · Registered
      2014, GLK250
      4 Posts
      Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Forum Reviews

Be the first to review this product

Write a Review

Do you have experience with this item? Help our community members and share your knowledge.

Sign in to add review