Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions About

  • H. L. Sorensen ·
    I would like to buy the small engine cover in the front center of the engine. It covers the themostate housing and the power steering tank. Thanks H. L. Sorensen
    bameyer ·
    I would be interested in your LH Drivers side seat adjustment switch surround--the burlwood part---if it is of the medium burlwood. Mine has been replace and the Burlwood on my unit is a much darker shade than the console. I guess I could take the seat switches with the bezel if the price is right. My car is a 93 sl600. Thanks---bameyer
    housefinds ·
    I need passenger visor, right headlight trim both if you have it chromed. The rear trunk reflector. Interior wood panels on doors and speaker covers. I may need some others getting my car Today 95 SL320
    E34M5 ·
    Do you have any parts left from your car? I am looking for the console wood trim, 5 holes on top, 6 holes on bottom, 6 holes on top would be ok. ps power folding mirror, power mirror switch. let me know if you have anything. Thanks Brian
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…