Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions About

  • bwswede ·
    Yes that is my truck. It is a Schmidt implement plate. I used the Schmidt big upside down hoop thing that fits onto the Schmidt plate on the truck. For the top connection between the hoop and the blower I used the top part connection for a Schmidt plow (triangular piece), for the bottom connection I fabricated attachment arms using 1"x4" steel bars. The Schmidt hoop thing is the perfect width for a Cat I (or is it Cat II) hitch.

    Let me know if you have any questions.
    Ragnian ·

    Are you the same person who posted a picture of your Case Unimog with a blower in the front? If so what kind of implement plate is that? I have the Schmidt plate on my truck...just wondering if a setup like your might work for me.

    Thanks in advance,

  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…