What is this called?? - Mercedes-Benz Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-10-2019, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Apr 2019
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
What is this called??

What is this piece called under the steering column????
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190329_094858_1554946963705.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	2503556   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190329_094852_1554946981255.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	2503558  
Jhardy81 is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 03:17 PM
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Mar 2018
Vehicle: 1985 500SEL
Location: Killeen, Texas, USA
Posts: 101
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Originally Posted by Jhardy81 View Post
What is this piece called under the steering column????
not sure, maybe check one of the parts diagrams on mercedesparts.com or somewhere similar.

It does make me feel better that mine isnt the only one that looks like that
J-Benzo is offline  
Sponsored Links

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Vans/Trucks/SUV/Others > X204 GLK-Class

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Similar Threads
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
Controversial Brand Name German Firm Wins Right to Make Beer Called 'F**king Hell' Teutone Off-Topic 14 04-01-2010 02:32 AM
Today's "Big Lie" from the Right: "Pelosi called us un-American" FeelTheLove Off-Topic 23 08-11-2009 08:11 AM
In Jakarta 1 place is called Blok M, in Surabaya it is called Dolly Street but in the Jakarta Expat Off-Topic 3 07-09-2009 10:14 AM
What is this thing called? I need two of them. (pic's) cascade W126 S,SE,SEC,SEL,SD,SDL Class 7 05-04-2009 05:19 PM
My Salesman called and I placed my order for the SLK32, but there is a new Designo, called MK... Norb R170 SLK-Class 9 04-03-2001 05:00 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Title goes here

video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome