Ok.... since I couldn't find an answer here, In Alldata, on the web, etc... I decided to just dive into it. After checking it out and not seeing any screws I guessed it was clipped in which turns out to be correct. Here's how you do it and it will take you about 3 minutes
1. Remove the small trim plate around temp dials on dash near the bottom/center.
2. You will find two small T20 torx screws at the bottom. Remove them both
3. Remove temp assy and set over to side. No need to disconnect anything
4. Using a plastic trim removal tool, lightly/carefully pry around the front corners of the plastic/woodgrain cover.
5. It pops up in the front end and slides forward to remove the panel.
I found that a gum package had blocked the cover from openly and it was easily removed.
6. Now re-install the panel by sliding the back end in first since it has plastic hooks on that end and pop it back down in place.
7. Reinstall the rest and your almost finished
8. Drink a cold one of your choice.
9. Repeat step 8 as needed