post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-07-2017, 02:48 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: May 2017
Vehicle: 2008 vito sport compact 115
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Smile Vito panel van convert to a viano

Hi everyone just joined so go easy on me,i have a viano 04 and a vito panel van 115 sport,i want to change everything from the viano to the vito to make it my own personal mpv i have got the leather seats floor seat rail roof lining multifunction steering wheel basically every thing i can i want to change over the viano is lwb and vito is swb so floor and roof lining will need cuting down to fit open to ideas on this,also i have totally striped both vans both dashes are out airbags etc,i am currently on the wiring loom which i want to change over has it has the rear heater roof lights rear speakers rear electfic windows etc it is the full loom i have pics i want to ask you guys if i am doing this right and do i need to change the ecu and can i change over the fuse box to the vito from viano without any problems,and can i change over the rear air suspension from the viano to the vito as the controls are on the loom also,i will be puting all the interior etc back on the viano from the vito to re sell,also i nearly forgot can i take the rear and side privacy glass from the viano and fit it to the vito but how would i go about bonding panels back into the viano,i would be greatfull for any help that you guys can offer also i have a load of pics and video to dhow my progress when i find out how i go about uploading to the site,sorry for the long first post but would love to hear from anybody that can give any info on what i should/can take off the vito before i sell it thanks again.gary
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-27-2019, 08:25 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jun 2017
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It looks like a tough job. I decided on a passenger van, then removing the seats....working the other way around.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Vans/Trucks/SUV/Others > W447 V-Class

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in