Mercedes-Benz Forum

Mercedes-Benz Forum (https://www.benzworld.org/forums/)
-   W220 S-Class (https://www.benzworld.org/forums/w220-s-class/)
-   -   Hey NRPHLLY (https://www.benzworld.org/forums/w220-s-class/3023536-hey-nrphlly.html)

MikeKerr 04-17-2019 07:13 AM

Hey NRPHLLY
 
NRPHLLY,

Your profile shows you own both W220s and a BMW 750IL.

It would be great if you had some free time to write a comparison between the full size Mercedes and BMW sedans.

Thanks,

Mike

oliverp 04-17-2019 09:24 AM

I would love to read that. I have always found the BMW 7 series attractive, especially the later model E38

nrphlly 04-17-2019 01:41 PM

I would have to say that I love them both. BMW 750il is the most reliable car Ive ever owned. The Benz is on the Cusp of the Technology upgrades so it really is more convient to drive. But the E38 is the car hands hands down that you can put your wife in and have no worries of her safety or getting to her destination.

nrphlly 04-17-2019 02:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
The best part about E38, no droopy suspension whoas. But I love them both.

oliverp 04-17-2019 02:24 PM

I would love to get an E38. Unfortunately living up here in Canada most have rotted away now and the clean ones are getting more and more pricey.

For me, my ultimate 2 car garage would be a W140 S600 and a E38 750iL. Both black with tan leather, bone stock!

nrphlly 04-17-2019 02:58 PM

Let me know If could help.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by oliverp (Post 17759458)
I would love to get an E38. Unfortunately living up here in Canada most have rotted away now and the clean ones are getting more and more pricey.

For me, my ultimate 2 car garage would be a W140 S600 and a E38 750iL. Both black with tan leather, bone stock!


Im a dealer, I could source one and send it to you. no problem.

oliverp 04-17-2019 04:44 PM

I would definitely be interested in learning about what is available, and the current prices. Ideally I would be looking for a S500 or S600 in black.

If I can get an idea of total costs involved, that would be great. Feel free to send me a message if you're interested. I am in no immediate rush but I would make a move if it were the right car at the right price.

Thanks
Oliver

nrphlly 04-21-2019 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oliverp (Post 17759572)
I would definitely be interested in learning about what is available, and the current prices. Ideally I would be looking for a S500 or S600 in black.

If I can get an idea of total costs involved, that would be great. Feel free to send me a message if you're interested. I am in no immediate rush but I would make a move if it were the right car at the right price.

Thanks
Oliver

Absolutely OliverP, I will put a proposal together this week involving your car selections, what is your approximate location? For delivery purposes.

Triple cranks 04-22-2019 06:23 PM

nrphlly, while you are at it I'm looking for another 05 SL65 in any color with the sun roof and distronic under 100k miles. It will be a his and her's thing lol!

nrphlly 05-03-2019 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple cranks (Post 17764652)
nrphlly, while you are at it I'm looking for another 05 SL65 in any color with the sun roof and distronic under 100k miles. It will be a his and her's thing lol!

Hey triplecranks im sorry for delay. I was on a delivery on the 24th and i just got back monday the 30th. That should be easy tl find for you. Ill find it and you can inbox me delivery details.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.