...........Have you ever driven a V6 SLK R170, it's just over 1600kg, it's bloody dangerously quick as is lol
Besides which, I have an M113 55K motor to go in my W220 eventually, so I will then have two 5.0 M113's spare
Transmission wise, yes I know the V6 is weaker than the V8, what I will probably do is leave the V6 one in the Car for initial testing, with it's own TCU and Diff.
SLK320 runs a 3.27 if my sources are correct, my SDS screen Photos seem to confirm that. I reckon the V8 Diff would be needed on a Road Car.
Once the Car is tested out and no issues I will then swap in the V8 Box and Converter after a freshen up, plus the V8 TCU and the V8 Diff, hopefully the V8 TCU Plug is the same as the V6, I will check that out soon
OK, on to your initial reply about the Immo Virginise I have some questions .......................
1) I take it as I don't do Eepromming that means getting my Eeprommer man to Virgin that little 8 legged chip in my pictures ??
2) Is this Chip where SDS reads the VIN from ??
3) Do I then need to have a "Green" Key to perform the marriage on SDS ??
4) Do I need unlocked SDS ??
5) Would simply swapping the 8 legged Chips not do the same thing ??
6) The V6 Car is DAS 2 (Blade Key) and the V8 is DAS 3 IR Key, is that still good to go ??
Thanks in Advance, Dave