Date registered: Jun 2016
Vehicle: 2011 E350
Location: Nashville, TN
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
2015 C300 issues
So recently bought this car as a cpo with some manufacturers warranty left. Needless to say I love the car but I do have a laundry list Iím hoping i wonít get crucified for >_<. Anyone have some input on wording to help steer them better? Donít want to come off as being needy or annoying but I just want things to work right .
1. Scuff on wheel needs repaired
2. Alignment of tires and steering wheel (steering wheel is not straight to match tires when driving)
3. Rear passenger side door handle Led out (needs replaced)
4. Driver side door mirror has moisture in turn signal that wonít go away (replace?)
5. Whistling/Ticking noise in engine on cold starT
6. Check TSB/log customer concern that vehicle falls into production time frame for faulty Wrist Pins in engine according to Daimler (LI72.10-P-062500 or LI03-10P060916) (NHTSA ID #10058545)
- Summary: Xentry: Due to unfavorable tolerance of Piston Wrist pin, Resulting in knocking, clattering/rattling noises, causing an enlarge end floating connecting rod in piston, from crank assembly of engine when cold (defective parts are in engines made before April 20, 2015)
7. Rattling on Passenger side of vehicle thinking passenger head rest, currently un adjustable wonít go up or down. Stuck/broken piece in seat maybe?
8. Irregular shifting gears 4 & 5 on upshift and down. Not smooth at all, almost like transmission lags on these gears.
9. Driver side headlight on low beam is noticeable fallen lower than right when driving at night, can it be adjusted up?
10. Wind Noise from driver and passenger windows is excessive especially when crosswinds hit car. Almost sounds like windows arenít sealing correctly or rolled up all the way.
These are the main issues I have noticed since purchasing the vehicle 1/15/18. Please do your best to address them. I really appreciate everyoneís hard work and look forward to continuing to do business with mbofmc.