1. Left turns are the longest, especially from an intersection or entering a roadway from a neighborhood from a dead stop.
2. Never drive fast in a residential area, too many bad things can happen, it's uncool anyway!
3. Interstates and divided two lane highways are the best for a romp. Always go look for cops or issues driving e.g. north/south and then come back the way you came south/north for a spirited drive. Most likely you will have a safe and uneventful romp where you can enjoy the car.
4. These cars will hit 140mph very easily, don't do this keep it under 100mph.
for how when to do this).
5. Don't drive fast at night, you can't see who's watching you easily.
6. Don't drive fast around traffic.
7. Be conservative on winding roads, they will bite you back hard if you mess up.
8. Always wear your seat belt.
9. When you drive spirited it's best to be alone, radio and distractions turned off, and focus.
10. Go to the test & tune drags on weekends and/or road courses and take some driving lessons.
I was at Summit Point last weekend and it looked like a blast, I will do it soon with my C63. I was there watching drift cars with my 10 year old son. I also live near Capital Raceway drag strip, the C63 is an excellent 1/4 mile car as well. I'll do the test & tune before they close for the season this year. The best part of these two types of events is they are safe and LEGAL.