Date registered: Jul 2019
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
ML350 - Fault Code -102100
Looking for advice please.
To cut a long story short...
-Bought a 2012 ML350 BlueTech
-Had it remapped
-Engine warning light came on
-Took it back to remap company
- This is the code - 102100
- He told me this is a battery capacity issue - battery test said running at 30%
- Removed code and discussed ordering a new battery
- I drove 150miles to my parents
- Code came on again
- Local mechanic thinks, Merc need to have it
- Local mechanic said battery test said 80% ok
I can find the code online listed as - 102100 / 'Control module has an internal error' But is this a genuine battery issue or something more serious due to the remap?
Thanks guys and gals for your responses.