Hey folks! I have a new to me 2012 ML350 Bluetec, and I have made an appt with the dealer to have the following looked at. Any insight in advance for my inquiring mind?
- Parking Sensors - Only Beep and have red light then turn off (no dash errors)
- Rearview Camera - super grainy, can't see anything
- Sunroof button - not there
- Sport/Comfort Mode - stuck in sport mode (no dash errors)
- Passenger power headrest - clicking relay sound when press button, headrest does not move
- Check Rear taillight warning on dash
- Blind Spot Inoperative - have had this message twice but then works fine need after a restart
- Fuel Mileage reading - after 950km car said 7.5L/100km but actual usage was 9.3
- Reset A Maintenance Reminder - Will dealer reset this? Service was done at a Honda store where I bought it last week
- Best way to update NAV without paying $300+?
Thanks very much for any insight in advance!
Mine only beep for a short time then turn off. Itís better than them constantly going off.
Have you cleaned the lens of the camera or check it hasnít been all scratched. It may need polishing.
Sunroof button! Is it gone or your not sure where it is?
Quite possibly some fluid has been spilled into the button and buggered it. Might need replacing or pulling apart and cleaning with electrical contact cleaner.
Give the headrest a bit of a push while operating it up or down. See if that helps.
Replace the bulbs, the bottom contact can become a bit dodgy and cause faults. Change them both to new ones.
Not sure about your blind spot inoperative.
Average mileage could be different depending on when it was last reset. Did you check it from last start menu or the from last reset menu.
Jump on YouTube and youíll see a couple of good videos on the procedure to reset the service message.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk