post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-09-2007, 06:07 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 2003 SLK32 AMG
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Smile day 2 ML55 still at dealer for stuck throttle

no contact yet...maybe it was stolen from the lot?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-09-2007, 07:30 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 98ML320
They aren't showing you the love.................. I doubt they even got to it today, I hope your enjoying the loaner car.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-09-2007, 07:35 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Veteran

(Thread Starter)
Red face loaner car....

LOANER CAR? what is a loaner car? luckily I have lots of cars so having one down is no big deal...I just drive one of the others.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-10-2007, 05:39 AM
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: 1999 ML 430
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by n5151ts
no contact yet...maybe it was stolen from the lot?
Sounds like you took your car to my stealer here in Phoenix. The last time it was there for 6 weeks (yes, six), they didnt call me for a week and when I called I got an attitude from them...go figure.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-10-2007, 06:38 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Veteran

(Thread Starter)
Wink im stopping by today for a sitrep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWinter
Sounds like you took your car to my stealer here in Phoenix. The last time it was there for 6 weeks (yes, six), they didnt call me for a week and when I called I got an attitude from them...go figure.
i doubt they will screw with me MBUSA called them and told them to get the car in and fix it
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-10-2007, 06:52 AM
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: 1999 ML 430
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by n5151ts
i doubt they will screw with me MBUSA called them and told them to get the car in and fix it
Good..I hope you have more luck with MBUSA than I had. I called them to complain about the service I got from my SA and Phoenix Motor Company, including bad a** work and MBUSA told me that I should use another dealer (another 50 miles round trip) and that they wont do anything for me.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-10-2007, 05:22 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: 2002 honda civic (sold), 2009 Mercedes ML350
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
you all need to realize what actually happens when your car gets to the dealer. dont expect the car to be started the same day or the next day. at any one time, the pile of RO's sitting on my teams table can be 15-20. and if your car comes in, it goes to the bottom of the pile. and sometimes it takes several days before the car will even be looked at. then parts may need to be ordered, maybe diagnostic time. other times all of us on the team are working with a car that has alot of complaints or very detailed work now if the dealer is busy, expect to wait several days to even hear anything. also alot of stuff now requires pre-authorization. so before something can be replaced, alot of paper work needs to be filled out and TAC called before it can be replaced. yea it sucks, but thats how it is.

just please dont think that the dealer doesnt care. my advisor goes throught alot of headache everyday dealing with extending warranty companies, dealership managers, getting estimates to techs for work, and at the same time having to write up waitiers, appointments, etc... so during all of that, sometimes the advisors dont have time to call or are just way to busy. My advisor sometimes stays late to call customers. he doesnt have to, but he wants to let everyone know whats going on.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-10-2007, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Veteran

(Thread Starter)
Cool but..i had an appointment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetglower
you all need to realize what actually happens when your car gets to the dealer. dont expect the car to be started the same day or the next day. at any one time, the pile of RO's sitting on my teams table can be 15-20. and if your car comes in, it goes to the bottom of the pile. and sometimes it takes several days before the car will even be looked at. then parts may need to be ordered, maybe diagnostic time. other times all of us on the team are working with a car that has alot of complaints or very detailed work now if the dealer is busy, expect to wait several days to even hear anything. also alot of stuff now requires pre-authorization. so before something can be replaced, alot of paper work needs to be filled out and TAC called before it can be replaced. yea it sucks, but thats how it is.

just please dont think that the dealer doesnt care. my advisor goes throught alot of headache everyday dealing with extending warranty companies, dealership managers, getting estimates to techs for work, and at the same time having to write up waitiers, appointments, etc... so during all of that, sometimes the advisors dont have time to call or are just way to busy. My advisor sometimes stays late to call customers. he doesnt have to, but he wants to let everyone know whats going on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Vans/Trucks/SUV/Others > W163 M-Class

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in