Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Crp or equivalent fuel hoses on my 124

777 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  wooky_chew_bacca 
#1 ·
So we are always worried about quality aftermarket parts. Here's a 5 year old crp or contitech hose on left and 25 yr old MB on right. I will be having local hydraulic shop Fab the entire set with good rubber hose. Point is, be cautious about mid-lower tier fuel hoses.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
In a separate thread (https://www.benzworld.org/forums/w126-s-se-sec-sel-sd/2355513-replacing-permanent-fuel-lines.html) I said I was going to either replace fuel distributor fuel lines with conti or crp and clamps, order OEM, or fabricate at local hydraulic shop. this thread makes me reconsider. It looks like all who did replace and clamp a few years ago should check carefully again (Wookie, Stutz, Lucky Mike?). I found a set of OEM fuel lines courtesy of ALydon, but am nervous about how long they have been on the shelf (there are only six left in the country). So, a local hydraulic shop has done this successfully before and that seems like the best next stop.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.