BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: May 2019
Vehicle: 1987 560 SEC (Ece)
Location: Perth Western Australia
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Dean's 560 SEC
Yep, 4 years of blood, sweat and plenty of tears to get it looking like it does today.
In response to your query about the interior, here's a brief summary:
* Full retrim of front and rear seats, including head rest delete, front armrest delete. Seats now feature French stitching of side seams (no piping)
* All timber veneer has been done in a Carbon Fibre look hydro-dip then black tint 2K clear coated
* Hood liner, sunroof, C-Pillars and rear parcel shelf have been retrimed in black macro-suede
* Shortened auto shifter with Mono knob and modified W202 shift bezel
* Mono Steering wheel
* Deletion of Cruise Control arm - replacement of early Gen 1 (non cruise control) steering column shroud - modified to install the telescopic column switch
* MB Quart Front splits hidden in crash pad, mid range drivers in speaker pods in door pockets - Alpine 2 way in rear and 2 x 12 Alpine Suds in Boot run by 3 hidden Alpine amps.
* Plasma Gauge faces are by MOMan and I painted the needles and fitted the chrome trims - all fitted to original cluster.
I'll take some better interior pics of it over the weekend.