LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-11-2012, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2011
Vehicle: 1988 "Zender" 300CE Coupe, 2009 Renault Koleos, 2007 Kia Rio Sport
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yahoo Japan (as in Donuts)

. ... ....

The above is is lieu of dribble and drool marks.

Lookseeee.

AMG 300CE 3.4-4V WIDE 1990 model / / Discontinued Products concurrent new car (wide version) Complete Hammer / Europe
31,600 km / travel / real inspection December 24 handle left /
Exterior Color: Black Leather Recaro seat: Blue Interior Color Black / /
some repair history power steering / power windows / air conditioning / ABS / Heated seats / sunroof / ETC / (rear) / Neo-Classical Selection ※ guaranteed! ※ 1 year! incidental twenty-four hour road service free "AIS" third party ※ ( conducted by inspection) vehicle inspection company specializing in Automobile Inspection System Inc. evaluated Http://Www.Ais-inc.Jp/ ☆ ☆ Complete AMG widebody AMG 3-piece 17 in. aluminum genuine AMG AMG Aero (front , side, rear) AMG Suspension AMG muffler only classic Recaro leather seats AMG AMG M104 engine 272Hp maximum output of 3.4 AMG steering AMG 300km / h meter AMG grill hammer original tuning ☆ ☆ mounting octopus brake 600 (Piston, retrofit disk) strut Tower bar front and rear mounting of the past maintenance history ☆ ☆ (partial) replacement front lower arm bush replacement front shock replacement front brake disc replacement brake caliper front brake pad replacement front stabilizer bushing replacement replacement strut mount replacement engine mount replacement rear tie rod replacement arm upper arm Replace Rear lower arm bush replacement rear brake rotor replacement replacement rear brake caliper brake master cylinder replacement rear strut tower bar mounting replacement exhaust manifold (octopus) AMG muffler replacement 4-wheel alignment indoor carpet replacement seat heater control unit replacement replacement ignition system , such as other consumables number ! 3.4 Low-wide traveling Innovation Bali we receipt whopping, our single units in excellent condition km 3.1万actual running. Although individuals before, I was allowed to sell in our company, for the replacement of the vehicle owners, I will return to us. You have a very Good AMG, previous owners, such as hammer 6.0 SEC and other blister Irassharu have a complete model number. Even before such owners, individuals here that have been cherished loved in a private garage, I think I'd like to transfer it to AMG fans which can be asked to take care of us. The exterior color blue black! Speaking of this AMG line of the rear fenders flared intensely do not care as much as to say, those to suggest that this is not an ordinary person who can see. Line of the rear fender and the rear tire of a very thick this is, what is clear emit an aura inaccessible. Excellent work of the good times that can not talk to the car modern, unique, AMG has left this likeness AMG. Wide body that can not be found as well as scratches, Bikabika aluminum, this force is not transmitted in the photograph. AMG made ​​without mania, would not hurt to look at the current car. This is an important cultural heritage (^ ^) The interior is black leather still popular. Classic RECARO seat made ​​has been very well maintained condition, such as pain and without thread. Classic sheet This is a rugged little look, its comfort, a sense of something suitable to hold AMG. Where moderate cushioning, not too hard and not too soft, not easily tired, not genuine rival to the seat of the Mercedes. Furthermore, the support that will hold your body firmly in running sports exploit the full performance of the AMG. Also has the function of lumbar support to suit your body type, fine-tuning, if possible. I think this seat, sat down at once, it becomes a habit pretty sheet. Etc. without sagging ceiling frequent, the car, it has been garage kept feel on. Recently, I have not met the 124 has remained quite this extent. You can start to 300km / h meter of AMG, as they enjoy, such as sports steering equipment at the time. You are looking at the AMG complete condition, (^ ^) b Please add us to your consideration a single agency system has to keep in excellent condition. The previous owners, as well as the ignition system is refreshed, in a state where you can enjoy the pleasant feeling further. M104 engine which can also taste the many rough AMG is full of powerful, sound play, and the comfort is what really makes you happy make me excited to run. 3.0 (M104), 3.2 (M103), 3.4 (M104), 3.6 (104), 4.2 (M119), the engine had been installed in the AMG-complete 124, and 6.0 (M119) but there is a lineup of numerous The engine of the previous year model M104 system is a very enjoyable impression fierce among them. Output is the top among the six-cylinder engine of the time. ! I do not lose even in comparison with (271ps) 3.6 engine of late also, 3.4 engine, I think in 124AMG complete, and Best Buy's model. 3314cc DOHC 24V AMG tuning inline six-cylinder water-cooled engine 272ps/6500rpm (225ps) Maximum output (27.6kgm) 34.2kgm/4500rpm maximum torque in the ※ () is a specification of the 300E-24V Normal. Among the six cylinder engine of production AMG, 3.4 twin cam engine! Type 104 funny best feeling up blow at once without stress, until about 7000rpm exhaust sound! sensual response to it exactly, 124 6 straight, the ultimate end seems AMG I think. Please feel to visit the complete AMG W124 body of prestigious! ※ vehicles here, there is a history of repair to the rear. There is a service mark trunk floor, and rear quarter. Part no influence at all in the running. For more information, we will explain from the salesman in charge before the current car. Copyrightc GARAGE CURRENT CO., LTD. All rights reserved.

Arrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh SOLD !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-12-2012, 05:38 AM
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Nov 2011
Vehicle: 1996 S124 E220 - 1985 VW T3 1.9DG Camper - 1998 BMW E36 328i Cabriolet
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
What a car. Those arches. That engine. Those seats. It's a bit of a B movie villain's car, but I could live with that image...
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-12-2012, 10:36 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jun 2008
Vehicle: 1992 300E
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Somebody cue the MC Hammer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-12-2012, 01:18 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2011
Vehicle: 91 500SL 37k,90 300SE sold, 91 300E sold , 92 300E137k ,02 Kia Sedona ,I know..... its a Mini van.
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 603 Post(s)
Time to make some tea
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-12-2012, 01:57 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: E320/E250 Bluetec Ford F350 6.7l
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 2003 Post(s)
I don't know, but that white hose on the top of engine looks like the one I have on my cloth dryer.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-12-2012, 04:35 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2011
Vehicle: 1988 "Zender" 300CE Coupe, 2009 Renault Koleos, 2007 Kia Rio Sport
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajtek1 View Post
I don't know, but that white hose on the top of engine looks like the one I have on my cloth dryer.
Wait - could it be ?
Kaitek do you have the one and only production model AMG Clothes Dryer with the 6 litre overspin and large ventilated front rotating air vent ?
My Lord man your sitting on a fortune and you didn't know it !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Sedan Forums > W124 E,CE,D,TD Class

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in